William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Be honest now I am a bit torn.... I was expecting to get something a mod the hell out of it... I am not sure I want to mod this one. And that is going to eat me up.... I love to build things, but I am also nostalgic and understand the value in this one. I feel damned if I do and damned if I don't....
I don't know your situation but you can always buy another trim to mod and keep the Limited stock or mod the hell out of it. Your money and your choice, no one knows the collectibility of these, if anything. Odds are they'll be worth more on the auction sites for awhile and then go back to normal like the First Editions did. Keeping one hermetically sealed for 20 years might get you a small profit but you'd be better investing your 70k in something with a better return if that's all you're interested in.

If you do any mods I'd personally keep the stock pieces that you take off and replace so you can at least include them down the road if you resale. Right now your exclusive parts are the wheels, upholstery, fenders, color and mod top. The Heritage grille is already for sale in the wild and odds are the mod top will be an option in '24 or '25 like it's was supposed to be in '21. Outside of that it's just a loaded up Badlands with white and red bits.

Either way make a choice you can live with and go from there.
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just contacted Ford Market who surprised me by saying my Bronco has been built and is scheduled to be delivered between 7/4 and 7/10. Ford tracking website is hung up on "production" and Last updated on 6/26.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just contacted Ford Market who surprised me by saying my Bronco has been built and is scheduled to be delivered between 7/4 and 7/10. Ford tracking website is hung up on "production" and Last updated on 6/26.
So glad you reservation holders are finally getting your rigs. It's about time. Congrats

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m going to have to start posting a bunch to get us up to page 170 soon! :cool:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok, no more shipping until mine at least gets built, sorry but that's how it's got to be! 😉

Congrats all, if anyone is local to coastal SC at least take me for a ride! If not we all expect lots of pics and videos, yes videos of the removable rear windows and whoever gets the first 2 door the same with the gunners hatch!!!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going to have to start posting a bunch to get us up to page 170 soon! :cool:
I can help.
But as a high school teacher, my students would be betting on 169, not 170. 🤣🤣

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If not we all expect lots of pics and videos, yes videos of the removable rear windows and whoever gets the first 2 door the same with the gunners hatch!!!

AGREED. My kids are dying to see what the 2 door is going to be like compared to the last 2 door I had. I also really want to see plain old videos of the interior... I'm very nervous about it.

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine was automatically extended until Oct as well. Problem is my dealer says I can't use it. When is your Bronco set to arrive? Is your dealer telling you that you are all set and your private offer certificate can be used for a Heritage?
Copy of the program.
20230703_122546.jpg
@Granger Ford ...

I know the Heritages are just now hitting the street but any word that there is an issue with the private offer not being allowed on the Heritages???

@Brsox I know that Tim, @FordVideoGuy has answered that Heritages aren't excluded per Ford correspondence but I guess what no one really knows is does it accept it at time of purchase when they actually apply it.

If not then Ford needs to fix it and fast because they're going to start showing up at the dealers soon and they're going to have some PO'd customers if it can't be applied.
Copy of the program, only exclusions Raptor and HEL

20230703_122601.jpg

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Copy of the program.
20230703_122546.jpg

Copy of the program, only exclusions Raptor and HEL

20230703_122601.jpg
You posted a tracker of your Bronco the other day, how were you able to access that info? Mine is apparently being shipped and I'd like to track if possible.

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You posted a tracker of your Bronco the other day, how were you able to access that info? Mine is apparently being shipped and I'd like to track if possible.
I wish I could, it was from the dealership I retired from. Screen shots of my salesman’s (friend’s) computer screen.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't know your situation but you can always buy another trim to mod and keep the Limited stock or mod the hell out of it. Your money and your choice, no one knows the collectibility of these, if anything. Odds are they'll be worth more on the auction sites for awhile and then go back to normal like the First Editions did. Keeping one hermetically sealed for 20 years might get you a small profit but you'd be better investing your 70k in something with a better return if that's all you're interested in.

If you do any mods I'd personally keep the stock pieces that you take off and replace so you can at least include them down the road if you resale. Right now your exclusive parts are the wheels, upholstery, fenders, color and mod top. The Heritage grille is already for sale in the wild and odds are the mod top will be an option in '24 or '25 like it's was supposed to be in '21. Outside of that it's just a loaded up Badlands with white and red bits.

Either way make a choice you can live with and go from there.
My wheels are getting swapped day one. But the stock will sit in the garage with my collection of other wheels, drives my wife nuts

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry team, I was super pumped for a heritage limited. Then I got a phone call about a WildTrak. Turns out someone backed out so I was able to scoop. I still have the reservation for the Heritage limited, but I love this WildTrak.

IMG_2057.jpeg
Congrats on your new Bronco Wildtrak, BT! The color is so vibrant and eye-catching. Bet you get compliments everywhere you go. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your upcoming adventure with your new Bronco Heritage!
Sponsored