john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I saw on Facebook that people that ordered a heritage edition on 3/27 are getting build dates. Which is great for them. But how is it that their build date is in September and before all of us that got pushed out to October 2nd. šŸ¤¬

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So I saw on Facebook that people that ordered a heritage edition on 3/27 are getting build dates. Which is great for them. But how is it that their build date is in September and before all of us that got pushed out to October 2nd. šŸ¤¬
If you go to this thread, you see some Heritage orders scheduled in September. I don't get it either. Or, The next e-mail they get will be the "We are sorry....." e-mail.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/šŸ“¬-7-20-23-scheduling-emails-now-arriving.77739/

Last edited:
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So far they are MoarDoor HEs though I have seen some regular 2drs get scheduled. Maybe itā€™s due to the fancy rear fender???

Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Randall Reed Planet Ford (Humble, TX) has a dealer stock HE Limited. I was told it's being offered for $8k over MSRP.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 71149323798__D9D20363-DD63-4B13-BBAC-A1E235FD3D4A

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3361

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Latest word from my dealerā€¦ ā€œWe have no idea when it will get delivered from the rail yard. This can take days to weeks depending on whatā€™s going on over there. Once it gets here we will need to prep it for delivery which take a little bit of time. As for the private offer, Ford has told me it is not there. I have escalated the issue, but right now I donā€™t have an answer. As I said, this is Fordā€™s money to give or not give, and we at the dealership never priced anything including it when we did the build with you.ā€
šŸ˜”šŸ„ŗšŸ˜©šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜” oh, the stress of it allā€¦

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have a window sticker on the bottom the last 4 numbers after dash on item# is the order number. Then put the vin number.
Does not work for me.... tells me to enter a valid order number. Item number 56-H18E O/T2 and I enter the H18E.... does not register.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Seeing 3/27, 3/30 orders getting scheduled is the most infuriating thing I've experienced in my life so far... what a first world problem.

1102 days and counting.
I was seeing that I was wondering about you ... sorry bud, really am! Maybe the email will pop later but have you called Ford or chat to double check?

Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was seeing that I was wondering about you ... sorry bud, really am! Maybe the email will pop later but have you called Ford or chat to double check?
Yup, I have a personal liaison with the Ford Canada Exec team. They call me every Thursday to get an update. Nothing has changed, Ford Canada a different beast.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup, I have a personal liaison with the Ford Canada Exec team. They call me every Thursday to get an update. Nothing has changed, Ford Canada a different beast.
Can you just grab one stateside and import it? At this point just say screw it and pick up a Limited!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Once again @Ford Motor Company is fucking over faithful reservation/order holders. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ

Started at build week 4/24... pushed back to 8/14 from 7/24 on Tuesday. Pushed back to 9/11 today.

I hate this process. They are going to push us past MY23 and lose $6300+ in PO/PP. Iā€™m not sure it will even be worth it in the end.

IMG_0135.jpeg

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once again @Ford Motor Company is fucking over faithful reservation/order holders. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ

Started at build week 4/24... pushed back to 8/14 from 7/24 on Tuesday. Pushed back to 9/11 today.

I hate this process. They are going to push us past MY23 and lose $6300+ in PO/PP. Iā€™m not sure it will even be worth it in the end.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0135
Yep. And yet they are scheduling heritage editions from 3/27 for September. I was just pushed to 8/14 last week and I am sure I am pushed to September or October now. I havenā€™t checked yet. And my backup 2 door black diamond just hit a build date for September 4. And I ordered it 6 months after I finalized my heritage order last October

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Can you just grab one stateside and import it? At this point just say screw it and pick up a Limited!

Can't do that, even if i could, with CAD conversion etc, its actually a lot cheaper to purchase in Canada. Plus would have to change electronics to KM would be annoying.
Sponsored