Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Fort Leonard Wood area. I got family just north of Gadsden on Lake Weiss! Should be headed that way around Columbus Day.
I used to live about 60 miles east of Springfield, been around the Wood a bit.
Ordered mine thru Laura Ford in Sullivan for that $2K discount.
Sponsored

RaceRed66Retro

Banned
Heritage
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 6.7 4WD CREW CAB LARIAT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It's terrible I'm heart broken right now
I feel your pain. When it comes to being a Bronco reservation holder or even a scheduled order holder, take advice from the man in black; "This world is rough. A man's gotta be tough" Johnny Cash

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

One step closer! Ford Pass populated and pending activation.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2741

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waited three years for my bronco, went to pick it up today and they couldn’t figure out the PO, wouldn’t even tell me that they would send a check like they have to a few of you guys have picked up Heritage editions.. after being at the dealer for four hours had to leave.. I’m beside myself.
What do you mean by couldn't figure out the PO? Have you called Ford Marketing to confirm your certificate and amount? Did you follow FordVideoGuys instructions on how the dealer can apply your certificate? Don't walk into the dealer cold. Have everything lined up on your end or you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

fwk727

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Big Bend; 21 F-150; 11 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I apologize in advance for this question...but have any 3/27 Heritage orders been scheduled yet? Please don't get me wrong, I am happy to see the reservation holders get scheduled, just wondering if the 3/27s are going to kick in soon.
I'm a 3/27 HE. JUST got my build date 5 minutes ago. September 4

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my 2 Door build date had got moved up sooner a few times to July 31st but yesterday, less than two weeks away, I got an email saying it has moved back to August 21st now. :cautious:

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Talk to your dealer and if they refuse to try ask for a sales manager. Let them know that the Private offer was good on the Heritage Edition and for them to reach out to the Bronco Brand team or the head of their region to get the certificate and your money sent to you.
Followed these steps and still don’t have an answer. The general manger was on the phone with both COVP and Bronco Support Team and couldn’t get an answer from ford.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What do you mean by couldn't figure out the PO? Have you called Ford Marketing to confirm your certificate and amount? Did you follow FordVideoGuys instructions on how the dealer can apply your certificate? Don't walk into the dealer cold. Have everything lined up on your end or you are setting yourself up for disappointment.
This whole issue goes up my a** sideways. Ford promises a price offer certificate and then they make you jump through hoops to get it. And after you do all that and get the certificate, Ford now says you can't use it on your Heritage. Dealers are making buyers pay the extra cost with a promise of "checks in the mail."

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm a 3/27 HE. JUST got my build date 5 minutes ago. September 4
Guessing you ordered a 4 door??? Guess there is some hope for us March orders after all!!!
Sponsored