First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered 3/28 and picked up 7/22. love the color, but I need to get to work on upgrades.

*update. Instaled Bilstein 5100ā€™s on clip 3 and instaled the 35x12.50 Kenda Kleverā€˜s. I need Sasquatech flares with the wheel offset and some rock rails next.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_4151

IMG_4173.jpeg

Last edited:

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 3/28 and picked up 7/22. love the color, but I need to get to work on upgrades.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_4173
Weā€™d love to help with suspension or lighting. More parts coming soon.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do you like it? How is the sound compared to the hard top?
Installed it yesterday, have not driven it yet. I am sure it will be louder than the hardtop but if it is like our Jeeps it should not be a huge difference. The fit is really good, tight panels, had to slightly modify a couple holes to get everything aligned. Overall not a bad install, little over 4 hours.

The one quick observation is that the top does not come with any hydraulic supports which help in lifting the top, unlike our previous Jeep tops so it is a little awkward when lifting it by yourself. The top likes to twist/bend.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

*update. Instaled Bilstein 5100ā€™s on clip 3 and instaled the 35x12.50 Kenda Kleverā€˜s. I need Sasquatech flares with the wheel offset and some rock rails next.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_1125

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club IMG_1125
Congrats, Jason! Welcome to the family!

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2 year old order showed up at the dealer yesterday. I'm not sure I'm going to get it though. I was impatient and bought a WT in Jan and have it about where I want it. They offered me a great trade value on my WT and I could walk out with $1k in my pocket. However, I have about $15k in mods that I would have to remove, or lose them (dealer doesn't want any of them except the winch/bumper which they offered $1k for). It was a PITA installing everything and would be a real hassle to undo it all. I have through the weekend to make up my mind...

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club HPR_20230727

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2 year old order showed up at the dealer yesterday. I'm not sure I'm going to get it though. I was impatient and bought a WT in Jan and have it about where I want it. They offered me a great trade value on my WT and I could walk out with $1k in my pocket. However, I have about $15k in mods that I would have to remove, or lose them (dealer doesn't want any of them except the winch/bumper which they offered $1k for). It was a PITA installing everything and would be a real hassle to undo it all. I have through the weekend to make up my mind...

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club HPR_20230727
I had a Wildtrak that I sold when I got my Badlands. I prefer the Badlands but I did like Sport mode in the Wildtrak. I can always add it through Forscan if I decide I really want it bad enough.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I really want my order and I'm having a hard time letting it go - feels like I have a lot of emotion invested in it. Regarding the WT, other than washout interior and the SBD, I don't feel like I'm giving up anything. I have the better steering rack in the WT and have plans for mitigating the sway bar while offroad...

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I really want my order and I'm having a hard time letting it go - feels like I have a lot of emotion invested in it. Regarding the WT, other than washout interior and the SBD, I don't feel like I'm giving up anything. I have the better steering rack in the WT and have plans for mitigating the sway bar while offroad...
I hear ya on that. Both awesome vehicles so you canā€™t go wrong either way.
Sponsored