First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For what it’s worth, I did not read it as chastising. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The thing is, I’m more excited about owning the truck than getting it for $5k over.

And while I didn’t buy purely as an investment, I do look at it from another perspective - I didn’t pay $5k over, I acquired it at whatever price and now have potentially $20k-$30k additional equity sitting there, instantly. I like that.

btw I’m a economics and pricing expert with a masters from UNC, so just the color alone makes it worth it. ;)

Now to see what the market will decide TRD PRO is worth at 66k miles considering it was about $42k in 2015. I think I’ll ask $40k to start. I guess I’m no better than the dealers today.
Yeah, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I think all of us in this Bronco waiting game are a little on edge. Robin's egg blue is a pretty sweet color. I got tired of driving black, grey, white and silver cars my whole life and now gravitate towards more bold or unique colors. If you keep that in good shape you, most likely, won't lose much money.

You'll get good money for your TRD PRO. I paid $44,800 for my 2019 Voodoo Blue PRO and got $41,000 when I traded it in for my 2023 solar octane PRO. Drove it for 3 years and put 47k miles on it and only lost $3800. Paid MSRP for my 2023 PRO which was $56k. A local dealer offered me $57k for it a month or so ago. I'm not gonna sell it.
Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No tear tag yet so not sure if they finished up on mine yesterday or not. Only one shift on Broncos and Rangers right? No weekends? What's the old adage, don't buy a car built on a Monday or Friday? 😥
Have you chatted with Ford? I did today and she gave an ETA to dealer of 7/24-30(we know that can change). But at least that’s some positive news

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Have you chatted with Ford? I did today and she gave an ETA to dealer of 7/24-30(we know that can change). But at least that’s some positive news
I called yesterday to make sure I was on track for production and was told that it was. I'm Granger so know it'll be at least 3-4 weeks for delivery unless they've sped up the railyards. Probably need to ask the question on the Grangtober thread to see what the average is now.

You could potentially have yours next week then, almost there!!!

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I called yesterday to make sure I was on track for production and was told that it was. I'm Granger so know it'll be at least 3-4 weeks for delivery unless they've sped up the railyards. Probably need to ask the question on the Grangtober thread to see what the average is now.

You could potentially have yours next week then, almost there!!!
Could be. Dealer showed me his internal sheet for eta and it was 7/31. Helps that his going convoy rather than rail

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I think all of us in this Bronco waiting game are a little on edge. Robin's egg blue is a pretty sweet color. I got tired of driving black, grey, white and silver cars my whole life and now gravitate towards more bold or unique colors. If you keep that in good shape you, most likely, won't lose much money.

You'll get good money for your TRD PRO. I paid $44,800 for my 2019 Voodoo Blue PRO and got $41,000 when I traded it in for my 2023 solar octane PRO. Drove it for 3 years and put 47k miles on it and only lost $3800. Paid MSRP for my 2023 PRO which was $56k. A local dealer offered me $57k for it a month or so ago. I'm not gonna sell it.
Sounds like you take damn good care of your cars... Sounds like a heritage has found a good owner.... I look forward to seeing that on the road in 30 years! If you keep it I bet it will be.

gibs144

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 HEL 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So……… to change the subject :cool:

Anybody’s status change? :unsure:
My build date week was 8/21 … it’s now been pushed back to 9/15.
It look’s like everyone in the HE/HLE group got pushed back by approximately a month?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Picked mine up today!
20230722_130114.jpg

20230722_130132.jpg
Thinking from that red seat cover thread it's really a shame Ford didn't give a red plaid option for the Heritage's. I've only owned 2 black cars, a BMW 318ti was the first and had these seats with the sport package ...

016-car.jpg

Also had 2 GTIs with the black/red/silver plaid seats, loved those!

You'll have to post a pic of the blue plaid with the black, know it looks good too!

BB-Bronco-II

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Badlands Antimatter Blue /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So……… to change the subject :cool:

Anybody’s status change? :unsure:
My 4D HEL had a blend day of 7/12 and went into production on 7/13. Modules popped and I’ve had a tear tag for about a week, but still listed as “in production.”

Ford chat told me its secondary status is ‘Produced’ and has an ETA of 7-20-7/26, and it’s Convoy, not rail, but who knows. I somehow still worry it’s in a lot half built waiting for a part, but we will see.

The value of my 2021 Badlands seems to have dropped almost 4k in the last week. I was trying to wait to sell it until the HEL arrived but now I’m worried about what I will get for it.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 4D HEL had a blend day of 7/12 and went into production on 7/13. Modules popped and I’ve had a tear tag for about a week, but still listed as “in production.”

Ford chat told me its secondary status is ‘Produced’ and has an ETA of 7-20-7/26, and it’s Convoy, not rail, but who knows. I somehow still worry it’s in a lot half built waiting for a part, but we will see.

The value of my 2021 Badlands seems to have dropped almost 4k in the last week. I was trying to wait to sell it until the HEL arrived but now I’m worried about what I will get for it.
I think the used car market for non specialty trims is really dropping. If I do a search on auto trader, there are hundreds of used Broncos for sale around me. Try comparing Carmax, Vroom and Carvana. You could also try listing it on Carmigo.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thinking from that red seat cover thread it's really a shame Ford didn't give a red plaid option for the Heritage's. I've only owned 2 black cars, a BMW 318ti was the first and had these seats with the sport package ...

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 016-car

You'll have to post a pic of the blue plaid with the black, know it looks good too!
Ya’ll know what color inside I would have picked! But, I looked at the local RR 4 door HE that now has all the plastic off the seats and it really doesn’t look bad in blue. Just not as good as it would have looked in red IMHO.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's here... well it's at the dealership. Had a chance to test drive it and get some of the paperwork started. Got there 30 mins before they close. Saw on the tracker it was 'Final Preparation' and skipped the 'Shipping' step. Someone was already sharking around it when we got there.
Congratulations!!! As mine has been at the rail yard 9mi from the dealership for 7 days and not delivered yet, the delivery date range on the trackers adjusted out another 2 weeks…😠

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congratulations!!! As mine has been at the rail yard 9mi from the dealership for 7 days and not delivered yet, the delivery date range on the trackers adjusted out another 2 weeks…😠
You're gonna love it when it shows up. I hope it's there sooner than later.

wrangal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Chief Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 016-car

I wish Ford had gone the way Jeep is going with their concept vehicles. BOLDER!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club seats

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ask the dealer to call them and mark it “Hot”. Mine supposedly did that I they got it from the rail yard 60 miles away in two days.
Sponsored