First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
looks like there is some confusion about private offers and the Heritage - if you had a different model ordered in 22 or 21 (like a Badlands) - there will be a private offer on your account that applies to another model (ie a Badlands) but not your new Heritage - however - if you ordered your Heritage and the price went up by $2500 (like in my case) the dealer can call Ford and get a price protection allowance. So - my private offer did not apply, by the same year price protection did. Turned out it was about the same.
Yeah, you got screwed. You got your retail price protection but gave up your private offer. There is a glitch in smart Vincent that isn't letting it be applied to the standard Heritage. It is not applicable to a Heritage Limited Edition but is applicable to a standard Heritage edition. Some have received a check directly from Ford. Your dealership pulled a fast one on you. Go back and get your private offer.
Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! You must have really did your homework to find this at MSRP. Congratulations. I had had mine for less than 1 month and almost 3k Mike's already. I can't not drive it, makes me not want to drive my tacoma anymore.
Yup I hit 1500 miles this weekend, less than one month owned. Love the moar door, great mall crawler🤣

YesYRod

Heritage
First Name
Yesenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyndai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Called Ford Marketing today to get ahead of the private offer debacle before my Bronco gets home. I was told there wasn’t a certificate on file but that they could see my original reservation order for 4/2021 then order 10/2022 on record. They’re giving my dealership a call and will encourage them to apply a discount. I asked for the amount and was told, “It’s up to the dealership and what they’re willing to do.” Which seemed strange.

They said they’d call me back tomorrow with an update…

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally "built"!!! Now to the next big unknown, shipping! This whole process is like trying to do hurdles in the dark.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230808-055759

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Finally "built"!!! Now to the next big unknown, shipping! This whole process is like trying to do hurdles in the dark.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230808-055759
Good luck. Based on other post and mine, the next update will be is “at the dealer” unless you call ford and get some transport info. And then start the stalking game

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good luck. Based on other post and mine, the next update will be is “at the dealer” unless you call ford and get some transport info. And then start the stalking game
Yesterday's chat was ETA Sept 4-10th no transport data so if it's still at MAP then that would be about right to get it to Granger.

We all expect a bunch of pics of yours today, big congrats!!! Any issues with the shipper?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need a photo dump thread on the 2 door heritage broncos. Anyone wanna volunteer?

By the way Lowcountry did your anxiety get kicked up a notch since getting the built notice? 😆Excited to see your Azure Grey Bronco once it shows up.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We need a photo dump thread on the 2 door heritage broncos. Anyone wanna volunteer?

By the way Lowcountry did your anxiety get kicked up a notch since getting the built notice? 😆Excited to see your Azure Grey Bronco once it shows up.
It's just another hurdle, seriously, this process has been so up and down but take the small wins when you can. I've got my loan ready and a shipper quote and collecting a small pile of parts for when it gets here.

I probably won't be there first AGM 2 door delivered with the transit time to Granger but man I'll be excited when she does finally show up!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve sent him an email and will share his reply…was so excited/overwhelmed yesterday I forgot to ask when I met him 😏
Just following up here, have you heard back from your dealer contact? Thanks!
Sponsored