William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m wondering the same for my order. Also if I have to reorder do I keep race red or go robins egg. I’ll probably be keeping the Basesquatch with how much I’m sure they are going to Jack the prices up. My $53k build will probably be $63 for ‘24 🙄
REB is a $995 option on the Sport, the Bronco is definitely a victim of mission creep!
Sponsored

Kessler2010

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nope not discontinued ... my apologies to all for feeding that fire!!! Weird it's not on the '24 Ranger list at all though so evidently a Bronco only color then.

So does anyone feel more confident with the '24 options if they have to reorder? REB and a bigger screen! On Tim's podcast he did mention manual for the BL with the 2.3 which should hopefully carry over to the standard HE and give y'all that option as well!
So race red confirmed for 24? Where was this posted at? Also i ordered a 23 2 door HE, since the chances of me actually getting it are slim to none should I order a 24 as soon as the banks open up?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So race red confirmed for 24? Where was this posted at? Also i ordered a 23 2 door HE, since the chances of me actually getting it are slim to none should I order a 24 as soon as the banks open up?
Not confirmed but also not denied or in any of the "official" posts, only A51 is discontinued officially!

I really don't know how to answer your order question, my take only is to let it ride out and when it gets cancelled hopefully Ford might give you some private offer or price protection for them not picking you up. Ford had said in their FAQ's that when you reorder you don't lose your spot in line. I'd think that Ford should announce their plans for all prior to the '23 close-out but really need to announce it before the 16th when the banks open up because there will those switching out with the new options.

One thing that has not been mentioned in any of the '24 talk is if the HE's will even be available to order, with 2k '23s that they can't build it's a very real question! Either way good luck and apologies again for fueling the RR fire.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nope not discontinued ... my apologies to all for feeding that fire!!! Weird it's not on the '24 Ranger list at all though so evidently a Bronco only color then.

So does anyone feel more confident with the '24 options if they have to reorder? REB and a bigger screen! On Tim's podcast he did mention manual for the BL with the 2.3 which should hopefully carry over to the standard HE and give y'all that option as well!
No, due to the skyrocketing price.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I

the good thing Tim mentioned is that Heritage production capacity is going up from 3% to 5% so that should help get the backlog of 2 k HEs cleared up.
so they might open the order banks for HEs and rely on the dealers to give a higher priority code to orders from holders of unscheduled 23 HEs.
i will not be canceling my 23 order in case it gets scheduled, but will be ordering a 24 as soon as I can.
Tim mentioned that they might do something on price for unscheduled 23 Heritages but that’s just speculation based on their under performance in production of HEs.
Yes but a few more questions…since the 2.3 is the only engine available on the Big Bend will that impact the HE as well? Also, MGV on trims, will that change for HE also?

Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m wondering the same for my order. Also if I have to reorder do I keep race red or go robins egg. I’ll probably be keeping the Basesquatch with how much I’m sure they are going to Jack the prices up. My $53k build will probably be $63 for ‘24 🙄
I don't like the REB in person, looks amazing in pictures to me though, super odd.

I'm hoping i still get MY23, i don't need a 12" screen... 8" perfect IMO

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If i have to reorder, I better be getting a lot of sweet goodies from Ford, not just a bot post when i post a picture. Don't care for 4" of screen tbh

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

FoMoCobra2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where have you been hiding??? Details please!!!
Took delivery today. Day one res holder, held out for modular top. Believe everyone that did will be glad, pictures really dont do it justice. Did get msrp price protection, dealer worked all day and couldn't get private offer to take, 🤞 will get a check like others have.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Took delivery today. Day one res holder, held out for modular top. Believe everyone that did will be glad, pictures really dont do it justice. Did get msrp price protection, dealer worked all day and couldn't get private offer to take, 🤞 will get a check like others have.
Congrats. Doors? Color? Etc.
Sponsored