Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Posting this to make it easier for folks using the search function.

Sasquatch wheel weighs 35.5 lbs.
Stock Sasquatch tire (Territory) weighs 52 lbs.

@KansasDan posted a video by Dan Edmunds who weighed the wheel and tire at a total of 87.5 lbs.
@webspoke posted in the same thread the weight of the Territory at 52 lbs which is confirmed by Tire Rack.
This puts the Sasquatch wheel at 35.5 lbs, which may have already been posted somewhere.

It's already been pointed out that most of the 35" aftermarket tires used will be around 10 to 18 lbs heavier than the stock Territory.
Just a couple wheel options that I think look interesting are the Icon Rebound Pro and Method Bead Grip and both are around 32 lbs.
Sponsored

Deleted member 5064

I run Titan7 wheels (forged) on my Raptor and they weigh 20.6 pounds. There will be an application for the Bronco soon.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights 1633870393415

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights 1633870393415
These our my #1 draft choice if they come in matte/satin black . Do we have an ETA on Bronco fitments? Hoping for 17x8.5 zero offset

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Raptor application is 17x8.5 -1 offset. Below is their exact reply to my question about the Bronco:

We have a few bronco fitments In the works.
T-AK1 - still no center caps as these were already engineered and produced with tooling
T-AK2 - We are engineering the wheels to fit center caps but no official release date as we’ve been experiencing a lot of production delays with the current Covid climate

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
run Titan7 wheels (forged) on my Raptor and they weigh 20.6 pounds. There will be an application for the Bronco soon.
Wow, that is a ridiculously light wheel. When I was wheel shopping it seemed most of what BlackRhino had to offer averaged about 30lbs with a few KMC and Fifteen52's clocking in around 26.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Most wheel are cast wheels. If you are going with cast wheels then just stay with the stock forged wheel (SAS).

The titans wheels are beautiful in person. BTW they are not the lightest. Volks have truck wheels that come in at 18 pounds but they are expensive at $800 each. Titans will run you about 2K for 4 wheels.

Wow, that is a ridiculously light wheel. When I was wheel shopping it seemed most of what BlackRhino had to offer averaged about 30lbs with a few KMC and Fifteen52's clocking in around 26.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most wheel are cast wheels. If you are going with cast wheels then just stay with the stock forged wheel (SAS).

The titans wheels are beautiful in person. BTW they are not the lightest. Volks have truck wheels that come in at 18 pounds but they are expensive at $800 each. Titans will run you about 2K for 4 wheels.
Yea the Titans are forged just like Volks and i remember reading somewhere that the founder worked at Volks for many years prior

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The owner of titan was the only US importer of Volk wheels. He knew the business well and decided to open his own wheel business. Their marketing cry is Forged For All as he prices them very cheap when compared to other forged wheels.

Yea the Titans are forged just like Volks and i remember reading somewhere that the founder worked at Volks for many years prior

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think the sasquatch wheels are forged, based on what I saw when I took mine off today. Looks like Chinese casting? That would explain why they dropped "forged" from the wheel description. The pre-production wheels last summer had the markings stamped into the wheel so I think they were forged at that point.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Wheel and Tire Weights PXL_20211117_181302798.MP

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are the stock sas tires? Everyone talks about switching them immediately. Do they do well on pavement and/or off-road, or not good on either? Mine will be a daily driver, but I do plan on going off road once I can. Thanks!

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so has Titan 7 released those wheels in the Bronco specs? I do not see it on their site

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

thanks i’d be curious to see how that would look in a brushed silver a little lighter

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If looking for a lighter wheel why are not more people running or switching to 16"?

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If looking for a lighter wheel why are not more people running or switching to 16"?
Easy.
16 inch wheels would require larger sidewall tires that would be heavier. Probably E or D rated. Crummy ride. Lighter tires have a much greater affect on performance than wheels as the weight is much further from the center of the axle.
Sponsored