broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone who is selling his Sasquatch tires or wheels measure the exact weight of either the wheel or the tire?

The guy below measured the weight of wheel plus tire at 87.5 lbs.
Tirerack specs the Sasquatch tire at 52lbs but that’s 10lbs below the next lightest 35" tire out there so I don’t know if it’s accurate.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I weighed one of the tires on my dealer's scale, and the tire itself was 54.1 pounds, which seems to be in the same ballpark as the number you found on Tire Rack.

I have not weighed the wheels though--the tires I measured were leftovers from a customer who swapped out the factory tires for 37s.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I weighed one of the tires on my dealer's scale, and the tire itself was 54.1 pounds, which seems to be in the same ballpark as the number you found on Tire Rack.

I have not weighed the wheels though--the tires I measured were leftovers from a customer who swapped out the factory tires for 37s.
Great thanks. Since someone measured the combo at 87.5 that makes the wheel 33.5 lbs.

Those tires are impressively light. Yes they are softer than a Nitto but 20 lbs less... huge difference when taking into account rotational forces.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great thanks. Since someone measured the combo at 87.5 that makes the wheel 33.5 lbs.

Those tires are impressively light. Yes they are softer than a Nitto but 20 lbs less... huge difference when taking into account rotational forces.
Yeah, the reason why I weighed them is because they felt extremely.... squishy? I guess is the word I would use??

But the load index is only 113, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Most trucks tires I've dealt with have load indexes of 120 or more.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The stock sasquatch tires are a C load tire which is typically a 6ply sidewall. Most of the aftermarket tires I've seen people buying are E load which are 10ply sidewalls.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stock sasquatch tires are a C load tire which is typically a 6ply sidewall. Most of the aftermarket tires I've seen people buying are E load which are 10ply sidewalls.
The KO2 which is available in a C load is still 10 lbs more.
Sponsored