First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That review was seriously annoying. I know it is his shtick and he can be funny, but I will take my Bronco over a Jeep or FJ any day. I appreciate him realizing the nostalgia, but that is not the only thing.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here was my letter…….

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club image
I got the same thing. I'm 0/2 on my Bronco assembly line pics. Ford product "quality" must apply to their camera equipment too.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone with a race red 2 door with signature lights willing to share their baby picture on here? I certainly won’t borrow it and call it mine! 😉

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And your video link didn’t work either???
@fordbronco @broncobeginnings @theentirebroncoteam @fordbotrules
I don't think the video link has worked for anyone over the past 2 1/2 years of Bronco deliveries. #Fordfail

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent the last few days on the Texas gulf coast (Mustang Island) driving around on the beach. off-season and during the school day, basically had miles to ourselves to have fun. As expected the Bronco did amazing. I didn't air down but was fully prepped to if needed, just wanted to see how it did first. Drove through some really soft sand and had to turn on the front and rear lockers once but never really got remotely close to being stuck. Manual transmission was awesome and fun to use.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20230925_133904734
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6252
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6451

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Pretty sure they didn’t want me to see what was really going on anyways. So….no baby picture and no video! That’s ok, I’ll take my private offer and price protection over a picture and video anyways.
No baby picture, no email, never got any of the Bronco swag but when I flip on that garage light everyday it's sitting there so I guess that's what really matters. I do really want a baby picture though.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent the last few days on the Texas gulf coast (Mustang Island) driving around on the beach. off-season and during the school day, basically had miles to ourselves to have fun. As expected the Bronco did amazing. I didn't air down but was fully prepped to if needed, just wanted to see how it did first. Drove through some really soft sand and had to turn on the front and rear lockers once but never really got remotely close to being stuck. Manual transmission was awesome and fun to use.

PXL_20230925_133904734.jpg
IMG_6252.jpeg
IMG_6451.jpeg
Love it down there, was stationed there when Ingleside was still around. Haven't lived in a place since that lets you drive and camp on the beach like there!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

We have a house on Carolla Beach booked for next summer. I can't wait to go out on the beach and hopefully get some shots of the wild horses. I'm going with family who are Jeep people there will be 3 Wranglers there. I told them I have a good recovery rope if they get stuck.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Did you run in 4A or did you try sand mode?

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you run in 4A or did you try sand mode?
Yep! Tried out a few of the GOAT modes. 4A where the sand "road" was. Felt some slipping once we got off of it into the soft stuff. So then, tried sand mode. Was basically all we needed. One thing I noticed was sand mode seemed to be 4H plus rear locker. It didn't let me lock the front. I had to take it out and then manually went to 4L to turn on both the lockers. 4 low was a little overkill I think but I was more just playing around with all the features and seeing how it reacted. I tried crawl gear but that was way too low, probably just need that for mud/rocks.

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone with a race red 2 door with signature lights willing to share their baby picture on here? I certainly won’t borrow it and call it mine! 😉
Here you go! Just got my baby pic yesterday in my email after it was produced in late July haha. I took delivery in Early August. Race Red Heritage with signature lights.

image (1).jpg

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone considered putting the Ford Performance Tune on their new Heritage with 7MT? I can't decide if I should get the tune or the ESP Warranty through Grainger. I need to use some Ford Pass points towards one or the other. After reading the different threads on this forum and others I can't get a clear answer on if the ESP warranty is valid after the 3 year/36month warranty the Ford Performance Tune covers. I've owned mid 90s Ford Broncos but nothing new. I do my own oil changes and don't know if Ford dealers will honor the ESP warranty should a problem occur or if they discover a tune has been done.

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good morning everyone. Today marks 90 days since our Bronco went into production. We have been on chat, called marketing and check in with the dealer weekly. Nobody has an answer to where it is for one and what is going on. Answer is produced. Which is a non answer. Does that mean built? Produced has been since July 10th. Can we get a straight answer? Does anyone know of anything or anyone that can help? If it's waiting on a part I don't really understand there have been plenty built long after ours with same options and delivered. Yes we do understand the stike is a problem now but it should have been well along the way before the strike.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone considered putting the Ford Performance Tune on their new Heritage with 7MT? I can't decide if I should get the tune or the ESP Warranty through Grainger. I need to use some Ford Pass points towards one or the other. After reading the different threads on this forum and others I can't get a clear answer on if the ESP warranty is valid after the 3 year/36month warranty the Ford Performance Tune covers. I've owned mid 90s Ford Broncos but nothing new. I do my own oil changes and don't know if Ford dealers will honor the ESP warranty should a problem occur or if they discover a tune has been done.
I'm not sure about the extension of ESP either but did get it via Granger.

@LethalPerformance - did y'all ever ask that question about the Ford Performance tune?

Ultimately I'd like the tune but with a week in so far I'm not too disappointed with the power to bump it up quite yet. Now I was shopping for an exhaust today just because it's too quiet running it thru the gears.
Sponsored