Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What I was told , it's not affecting Detroit
Not sure who told you that, but they were wrong. The strike originally hit MAP paint and final assembly. That’s where the Bronco and Ranger are built.
Sponsored

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What's a fair price on a Heritage Limited Edition sitting on the lot? There's one nearby for about $74k, a $2k markup from MSRP in REB.
Seems it all relies on the dealer’s policies. Mine had a “no higher than MSRP” policy. Others it seems have no limit to the bidding war. Mine was $72k with the two options it had - and interestingly the 2 door is no cheaper than the 4 door!!

Lrobie10

Heritage
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited Edition 2door Robin Egg Blue
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've had my Heritage for four days and I'm in love with this thing. I honestly can't think of a cooler car, no matter the price tag. I've been calculating if it's feasible for me to drive this until I'm dead, and I'm 40.

I can see my car through my 3rd floor window at work, and each day I catch 2 or 3 people checking it out. Walking to my car on my lunch break a guy stopped to ask me all about it, and to check out the interior. He said he likes all Broncos, but this is the model that Ford did right.

I've also been browsing the internet for accessories that would work well with the Heritage. I'm not looking for anything too crazy, just some subtle additions, both interior and exterior, that would complement the retro feel.

Any suggestions?
Check out Mabett 2023 bronco on Amazon. Some nice interior stuff - adding little storage areas in door handles, organizing the compartments/consoles, changing out the tall antenna, floor mats and seat protectors, etc. mine is only 2 weeks old and I’ve bought a bunch of the Mabett stuff!!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Why is the adapter so tall?
The factory shifter has a big opening on the bottom and it's held on by a screw on the top directly under the cap that has the shift pattern. The adapter fits over the opening of the OEM shifter with a threaded bolt on top that the new knob screws onto. So effectively it's raising it up a knobs length but the ring for reverse/crawl is in the same spot.

It's odd so I'm either going to have to accept it because I really like the white knob or go back to stock and sell this one off and wait until they redo them because they do a factory height knob but not in the pool ball or hurst ball style.

Here's a better view ...

PXL_20230928_230545007.jpg

Sponsored

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Slideout Tailgate is the Best Accessory Ever!!! It’s solid, No rattle at all and leaves 8 or so inches up front to store thin items. The cargo deck has a grippy surface and holds plenty of weight with no impact to the tailgate function!!!
And, when the back seats are folded down, the floor of the (4-door) with a slide out tailgate is almost flat. Much more flat than without the slide out tailgate. No rattle on mine either. I love it.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone with a race red 2 door with signature lights willing to share their baby picture on here? I certainly won’t borrow it and call it mine! 😉
I have a 4-door so I am no help. But, my baby picture arrived almost two months after the build date and about three weeks after I had taken delivery. So yours may show up yet.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What's a fair price on a Heritage Limited Edition sitting on the lot? There's one nearby for about $74k, a $2k markup from MSRP in REB.
For $2K over MSRP, I hope you grabbed it already. As I am a fan of REB, I would have jumped on that deal if I was still waiting for my Bronco. Assume they are raising proces next year (again) so you are payiing $2K to get it now and avoid next year's price increase.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pretty happy that my Bronco finally arrived!

Delivery to Dealer 1 2023 09-11.jpg

Delivery to Dealer 2 2023 09-11.jpg

Delivery to Dealer 3 2023 09-11.jpg

Delivery to Dealer 4 2023 09-11.jpg
Sponsored