Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We (dealership) received our Heritage Limited yesterday nice finally seeing one in person looks amazing.

IMG_4012.jpeg
Am I allowed to ask if your asking price is MSRP?
I’m curious because of the last comment about finding them below msrp because dealers are “sweating”. That was not my experience when shopping for my HEL.

I’ll edit to add that I absolutely love mine and have no regrets.
Sponsored

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Am I allowed to ask if your asking price is MSRP?
I’m curious because of the last comment about finding them below msrp because dealers are “hurting”. That was not my experience when shopping for my HEL.

I’ll edit to add that I absolutely love mine and have no regrets.
If it was up to me as a salesman it would be MSRP, however we do have markup on the HEL.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol , those limited heritage msrp’s are very high as it is , Several close by to me are at msrp and wouldn’t be suprised to see them marked down a bit soon . A person paying above that is gonna take a big hit if wanting to sell after a year or two , but if you have money you don’t mind throwing away , so be it , I’d rather use it for a 2 week trip to Hawaii not to a ford dealer

Last edited:

plipnoggen

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Two unrelated items...

I think @Lowcountry Bronco already posted about this, but I wonder if @Rockworkx will make some fasteners for the mod top and/or removable mod top windows? It looks like they make good quality products and would make it easier to remove the different pieces. Good weather is approaching the Carolinas and I will be removing the various pieces soon. I also need to get storage bags for the other mod top pieces. I guess it's time to start looking for part numbers.
I second/third this... I would love some RockWorkx thumbscrews for the modular top windows in the back of the heritage.

Things that make you go hmmmm 🤔

1695690744556.jpeg
Where is this shifter from?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

SoCalBroncoMan7

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Holy buckets I can’t believe. I got my Private Offer. I received my heritage edition back in July and I’ve sent probably 100 emails and I’ve been on the phone another hundred times but my private offer finally went through and I received the check in the mail. $2845

I have to say Ford did right by me. I was an original order. And successfully got price protection, and finally the private offer. My final price paid was $46,235 for a 4 door; azure grey, manual transmission with aux switches.

btw I am 5000 miles in an absolutely having a blast driving this thing. Once football season’s over. (I am a coach) to the mountains I will go!

Last edited:

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just received my 16th build week. Not even mad anymore. Just wish there was some communication as to why. I don’t even get emails anymore about the date change. As the Strike drags on it’s not looking good for 2023.

Ordered a Heritage Edition on 9/28/2022 and finally scheduled for 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/29, 6/19, 7/10, 7/24, 8/14, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, STRIKE… 11/13, 11/06, 11/13/2023 !!!🤪

Thinking about an FJ Cruiser instead. 😀

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

100 days "in production" 😬

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1697804979665

I'll give Ford to the end of the year to deliver it, if i don't get it by then, I'm walking away.

Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I'll give Ford to the end of the year to deliver it, if i don't get it by then, I'm walking away.
That sucks. It has to be some fix affecting all of the 2 door Heritages but the strike stopped it from being applied and shipped. I wish @Ford Motor Company would just communicate with us. I’m sure you will be first out if/when the strike ends.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

i called ford yesterday and they have no idea what is going on. told me that at some point they will call an end to 2023 production (date has not been decided yet) and if my truck isn't built by the cut off date my vin will be discarded and i would have to reorder. i told her if i have to reorder and i loose my 21 price protection ford will be dead to me

gibs144

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 HEL 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just checked my tracker for the 1st time in a month. Somehow the build week on my 2 door HEL went back in time. 😂
For a long time it was 10/30/23. Now it’s 12/11/23?

IMG_4740.jpeg

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just checked my tracker for the 1st time in a month. Somehow the build week on my 2 door HEL went back in time. 😂
For a long time it was 10/30/23. Now it’s 12/11/23?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4740
the back door portal is completely disabled now when i try an login. regular login shows an 11/27 build week. (updated 9/29) i think they have all but given up

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

unsurprisingly - date pushed another week .. although I am happy for the guys taking recent deliveries.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4740
Another date push from 11/27 to 12/18

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1697812187453
Sponsored