Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very cool! When I set out to do mine, my original plan was exactly what you've done. However, I decided to make it a bit more of a retro/modern blend and decided to keep the soft top. Great minds think alike! I almost guarantee Ford comes out with a heritage ranger edition, will be curious to see if they go more your route with full retro or my route with a blend!

Bronco.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fantastic!!

Any thought to making the F O R D on the grill silver, not red?

Photographer should have swung the rear gate a bit more closed, to match the old photo. Looks like you matched other details, like the angle of the front wheels for instance.

Where did you get the Ford locking hub pieces?! I love that look, because many years ago my brother and I performed the "automatic locking hub" function on our dad's old 1977 F-250 Ford Ranger. I've turned those locking hubs many times (but not in the last 45 years or so)!
The ford letters are original letters. And have silver around the edges. But I prefer the red in the middle. The hub locking pieces and the center caps were found through a google search. 😂 the rest of the fake hub was custom designed and made by me.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco ranger

Introducing the all new 50th Anniversary Bronco Ranger. I decided to celebrate the first Bronco ranger that came out in 1973. On the outside it comes with the KBD fenders color matched, and the full Ranger stripe kit, and antique white compliments. The wheels are thewheelsmith.net 17x8 30mm offset smoothies. That sport the faux custom locking front hubs, (which can actually turn from lock to free) with Micky Thompson Baja Boss 255/85/17. Rough Country 2” level kit. For the inside I did the Katskins two tone leather in mahogany and black tooled accents. With matching mahogany dash, center console, and door panel pieces. I was trying to keep it close to the classic look of the original Ranger( minus the uncut fenders) while still maintaining the new style of the 6g.

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5424.jpeg

IMG_5423.jpeg

IMG_5422.jpeg

IMG_4091.jpeg

IMG_5408.jpeg

IMG_5428.jpeg

IMG_5429.jpeg

IMG_5427.jpeg

IMG_5431.jpeg

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5432.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg
Pure awesome

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The clothes are not my style. Had to purchase most of them for the costume. Friend made the vest. And had to grow the mustache for a month. 😂
So does the stache stay or go??

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing build. Apply some of that talent to the bumpers and you’re set.

Rick U

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool! When I set out to do mine, my original plan was exactly what you've done. However, I decided to make it a bit more of a retro/modern blend and decided to keep the soft top. Great minds think alike! I almost guarantee Ford comes out with a heritage ranger edition, will be curious to see if they go more your route with full retro or my route with a blend!

Ford Bronco The new 50th anniversary Bronco Ranger Edition. Bronco
Wsteward what wheels are those?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you get those fender flares??! Those really set it apart in my opinion

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

holy cow, someone who got the grille done correctly! Absolutely love everything about this - the red pinstriping, the badges, the interior, the wheels - it all ties together flawlessly!! 100% the best retro build so far!!

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don’t forget the glove box emblem
Ford Bronco The new 50th anniversary Bronco Ranger Edition. IMG_1087
I am actually trying to figure out a good looking way to get “ranger” or “ranger edition” on the dash below the bronco logo.

OP
OP
AARDVARK122

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went for a short drive up Hobble Creek Canyon this weekend to get it off the pavement and into the dirt a little. And catch the last of the fall colors. Moab is only 3 hours away. So hoping to make it down there in the next month. This Ranger will not be a mall crawler. Or trailer queen.

IMG_5457.jpeg

IMG_5454.jpeg

IMG_5449.jpeg

IMG_5446.jpeg
Sponsored