Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1000000454.jpg

1267 days since my reservation I finally took delivery. Tough ride from Fairbanks yesterday. Lots of ice fog and these tires are not the best on ice. Some things I love about it few things I don't like. But over all pretty darn happy.
1000000454.jpg
What don’t you like?
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congratulations! And it’s still 2023!
Not by much. Thinking 2024s were going to get delivered before this one.
What don’t you like?
Can not stand the parking toggle switch. That is more a preference thing much prefer old school lever. Little to plasticy on the dash. I'm an old man so I find all of the electronics a bit overwelming. I hope all that stuff grows on me but had a heck of a time getting my phone to work with her. I know it's just operator error and there are lot more things I love about it. Was very surprised with the power out of the small engine, easy to shift and pretty darn comfortable to drive. Not anywhere near the ride of my Lincoln but not far off from my Mustang. I also love the feel of sitting up higher like a truck and having very small blind spots. That does matter as you get older trust me. But my favorite is the very solid feel of the vehicle it self. It feels like it's well built and solid nothing you can really put a finger on but it doesn't feel junky if you know what I mean. I put roughly 400 miles on it driving home yesterday so not that much experience with it yet. My fondest memories as a young man were in a 67 red and white Bronco with the top off and going to cause mischief and this girl takes me back there. Kinda corny and stupid I guess but it put a huge smile on my face yesterday.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1000000454.jpg

1267 days since my reservation I finally took delivery. Tough ride from Fairbanks yesterday. Lots of ice fog and these tires are not the best on ice. Some things I love about it few things I don't like. But over all pretty darn happy.
1000000454.jpg
I see your Sis is sure proud of it as well…(FB)😆

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not by much. Thinking 2024s were going to get delivered before this one.

Can not stand the parking toggle switch. That is more a preference thing much prefer old school lever. Little to plasticy on the dash. I'm an old man so I find all of the electronics a bit overwelming. I hope all that stuff grows on me but had a heck of a time getting my phone to work with her. I know it's just operator error and there are lot more things I love about it. Was very surprised with the power out of the small engine, easy to shift and pretty darn comfortable to drive. Not anywhere near the ride of my Lincoln but not far off from my Mustang. I also love the feel of sitting up higher like a truck and having very small blind spots. That does matter as you get older trust me. But my favorite is the very solid feel of the vehicle it self. It feels like it's well built and solid nothing you can really put a finger on but it doesn't feel junky if you know what I mean. I put roughly 400 miles on it driving home yesterday so not that much experience with it yet. My fondest memories as a young man were in a 67 red and white Bronco with the top off and going to cause mischief and this girl takes me back there. Kinda corny and stupid I guess but it put a huge smile on my face yesterday.
Totally get all of that, you’ll get used to some of the electronics and glad she’s home! I am shocked how much better the He is built than my ‘22 Basesquatch so get it also on it being solid. Love the story about the ‘67, full circle!

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 4-door HE in Race Red arrived today out of the blue. I swear I asked for a 2Dr but oh well. I had long forgotten the HE (non Limited) came with Sas

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703951245133

Was there any price protection for those who ordered in March/April?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My 4-door HE in Race Red arrived today out of the blue. I swear I asked for a 2Dr but oh well. I had long forgotten the HE (non Limited) came with Sas

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703951245133

Was there any price protection for those who ordered in March/April?
Yes, it’s like $590 or something and will probably take 90 days to get from Ford. Welcome to the club, you’ll love the rig!

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703966625925

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spotted in the wild:
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703976140679

Arrived at Granger, exactly 38 months to the day from the original 2020 reservation date. Exactly 14 months an 14 days from the HE order date, which sounds no more impressive.
The saga nears its end!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spotted in the wild:
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1703976140679

Arrived at Granger, exactly 38 months to the day from the original 2020 reservation date. Exactly 14 months an 14 days from the HE order date, which sounds no more impressive.
The saga nears its end!
Congratulations!

Just 3 vin numbers from mine. Blended 2 days after mine, officially built 3 months after mine, delivered 4 months after mine. Just what the heck was going on for all this time? Will this become one of the greatest mysteries? Who shot Kennedy and what was Ford waiting on, or doing with these Heritages?

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am not going to bother Granger staff with this thought, but mine may be the 2nd-4th-to-last of the 2020 Granger reservations to be delivered.
Per their website today, the two 4 drs (40104 & 40105) which likely arrived on the truck with mine, are listed for retail sale. Three 2 drs are listed as sold: 20223 (mine), 20230 (which from this or the VIN tracker thread conversation is expected to go to retail, as the original purchaser bought a different Bronco) and 20218 which @Landofcheese has identified as their order, and is presumably STILL in production. Unless I'm reading things all wrong, 20218 and 20230 would be the last (Grangetober?) Bronco reserved in 2020 to be delivered.
Updated info as of 1/1/2024: 20218 and 20230 are yet to be delivered. Also, @ColoradoBroncoFan had a 2023 HE order cancelled, and has reordered a 2024 HE.
Sponsored

Last edited: