First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will get some photos tomorrow when I’m back at work to confirm.

Thanks for that reminder I was so damn cold yesterday it didn’t cross my mind to check on that.

Stop complaining. This is what the thermometer of my rental Wrangler has been reading for the last 3 days 😀 Eyelashes freeze within a few minutes if you don't blink

Even though I have been out of a Wrangler for only 8 months or so I had already forgotten how shitty the interior and on-road handling are. And switching to 4H in -40F takes quite a bit of strength. On the upside I wish Ford hadn't puked on themselves so badly with the hard top. Even in -40F this thing is rock solid, insulates well (no frosting observed and your skin does not freeze immediately when you touch it) and it is QUIET.

Can you comment on the supposedly upgraded interior plastic?

STP8_20240112_231708053.jpg

STP8_20240114_105108908.jpg
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You obviously don't have kids. This is a very big deal.
Or you just teach them not to eat and drink in the vehicle. That is a distinctly US based phenomenon. As a naturalized citizen I am down with almost every except baseball and eating in the car.😀

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everglades come standard with no carpet and a drain so that you can literally wash out your floors! My current big bend is carpet flooring.
You only need washout floors when you have spoiled kids and no cupholders. That's the whole idea behind MGV and washout floors. You let them do whatever they want t to do back there and then you hose down the interior with the kids in it. Optionally you can strap them to the roof rack to dry.

Nickhick

Black Diamond
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 xtr, vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or you just teach them not to eat and drink in the vehicle. That is a distinctly US based phenomenon. As a naturalized citizen I am down with almost every except baseball and eating in the car.😀
I get it. My old man was the same way. That being said, we eat and drink in our vehicles. Especially on long trips. My kids are pretty damn good at not making messes. Yea 💩 happens with kids sometimes, hence MGV. They just want somewhere to put their damn drinks. Me too cuz there isn't enough room up front for 4. I don't think that's too much to ask.

My god look at me.....upset over cupholders. 🤪🤪🤪

OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Stop complaining. This is what the thermometer of my rental Wrangler has been reading for the last 3 days 😀 Eyelashes freeze within a few minutes if you don't blink

Even though I have been out of a Wrangler for only 8 months or so I had already forgotten how shitty the interior and on-road handling are. And switching to 4H in -40F takes quite a bit of strength. On the upside I wish Ford hadn't puked on themselves so badly with the hard top. Even in -40F this thing is rock solid, insulates well (no frosting observed and your skin does not freeze immediately when you touch it) and it is QUIET.

Can you comment on the supposedly upgraded interior plastic?

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) STP8_20240114_105108908

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) STP8_20240114_105108908
Absolutely will do on the plastics today. I’ll try not to complain about the cold today but no promises lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We need to rename this thread from photos to cupholder debate. I just want to see more photos!
I’ll be getting some more later this morning when I’m back at work.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need to rename this thread from photos to cupholder debate. I just want to see more photos!
Bronco6g is healing, we’re back to cup holder arguments and discussions about hardtops 🤣

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You only need washout floors when you have spoiled kids and no cupholders. That's the whole idea behind MGV and washout floors. You let them do whatever they want t to do back there and then you hose down the interior with the kids in it. Optionally you can strap them to the roof rack to dry.
You need wash out floors when you accidentally leave the top down and a pop up thunderstorm drops in while you are working. I detailed cars to pay my way through college. Sorry, but people are so gross with their cars, with or without kids.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What color is the interior in these pics? My build is still 2 weeks out and interior is supposed to be "Black Onyx".

Sponsored
OP
OP
BD6G

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Few updates -

Suspension pic shown for the upgrades on the Sasquatch package

Headrest do not move still (also checked our 24 2 Door Black Diamond we got in)

Plastic looks and feels the same to me no major difference in my eyes

Someone said they got theirs earlier in this thread and there was a lot of differences in the goat mode cup holders shifter etc.. I personally don’t see any major changes there picture attached for someone to educate me if I’m missing something there.

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_4458

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_4459

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_4461

Ford Bronco First 2024 Bronco photos + rear cupholders! (More Photos: Suspension & Interior) IMG_4460

Last edited:

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Fox shocks?

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the same craplastic interior.