First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I picked up some stainless steel ones from Amazon.
Cool. Just got built Email for my HE and waiting shipment. I have my
Front Mabett mudflaps waiting and ready to go,, what metal clips do you get off Amazon? Metal sounds nicer than the plastic.
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure if you're in here or not but just saw my first 4 Race Red Heritage traveling down 81-S around Hagerstown-Williamsport. Looked great!

What was even better was how much you were enjoying it with the huge wave and smiles with the top panels off in mid 40degree weather!

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was hoping that my Mule would show up on Friday. But the afternoon shift driver took the night off. It'll land at the dealer Monday morning...
Here it is at the depot...
1000011414.jpg
1000011413.jpg
1000011412.jpg
1000011418.jpg
1000011419.jpg
Did you drive to the depot to see it? I think its great you were able to get the pictures.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was hoping that my Mule would show up on Friday. But the afternoon shift driver took the night off. It'll land at the dealer Monday morning...
Here it is at the depot...
1000011414.jpg
1000011413.jpg
1000011412.jpg
1000011418.jpg
1000011419.jpg
Twinsies! (Except I'm a little jealous of your 12in screen 😉)

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cool. Just got built Email for my HE and waiting shipment. I have my
Front Mabett mudflaps waiting and ready to go,, what metal clips do you get off Amazon? Metal sounds nicer than the plastic.
These are longer than normal so they work better for the Heritage fenders. Originally they said they would work before the Heritage was actually available. The standard ones are close to working but I struggled with them trying to get the screws started.

The ones they supply are metal as well. Just shorter and zinc plated rather than stainless steel.

https://a.co/d/9sMkxqa

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7331

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7332
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7333

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7301

Last edited:

DanPBronc

Heritage
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone had this happen to any of there Broncos? I know it was a beautiful 70 degrees today, but not warm enough to make the glue let go of my window I would think. Luckily it didn't completely fall off before I got to it.

20240225_window pic.jpg

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone had this happen to any of there Broncos? I know it was a beautiful 70 degrees today, but not warm enough to make the glue let go of my window I would think. Luckily it didn't completely fall off before I got to it.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240225_window pic
yes, at least me and @WACOBronc had it happen on their 2024. According to @WACOBronc 's dealer it is an issue they have encountered on other HEs recently.
See post :
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-2159899
and subsequent ones.
Both of ours were taken care of promptly by Ford and our dealerships where they installed a new drivers side rear detachable window.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

20240225_window pic.jpg
yes, at least me and @WACOBronc had it happen on their 2024. According to @WACOBronc 's dealer it is an issue they have encountered on other HEs recently.
See post :
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-2159899
and subsequent ones.
Both of ours were taken care of promptly by Ford and our dealerships where they installed a new drivers side rear detachable window.
Only 3 known examples of it happening so for, but it's interesting that they are all drivers side windows that have had this happen. I wonder if there was something that got on that glass during manufacturing that prevented the adhesive from adhering properly.
I'm going to go give mine a good tug before it starts getting hot here.

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Only 3 known examples of it happening so for, but it's interesting that they are all drivers side windows that have had this happen. I wonder if there was something that got on that glass during manufacturing that prevented the adhesive from adhering properly.
Mine happened when the temperature outside was in the 50s, so it is not an issue with melting.
It looked like the adhesive material they used on that window itself was the problem.
Maybe when they were manufacturing a batch of drivers' side rear windows they used bad adhesive, but it was just a mess of a soft gunky material that was gooey and sticky.

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I gave mine a good look yesterday when I was washing it and looked fine but haven't removed it yet to see. This new example looks like it separated at one of the hinges as well as the screw-point which is kinda scary if that second hinge glue decides to give as well at which point the window could just fall off!

what about it @Ford Motor Company ??? I'd recommend to those that this happens to, to report it to NHTSA because it could be more widespread to all the HE's and should be recalled.

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Do we know if there is a TSB on the issue?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do we know if there is a TSB on the issue?
@flip @Ducati1098 do either of you know about a TSB for the modular hardtop removable side windows coming unglued? We've had 3 reported in this thread already. Thanks in advance!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We picked up my wife's REB HE on Saturday from Chapman Ford in North Philadelphia. Bit of a rainy day but cleared up for us during the 5 hour drive home to VA. On the way home we also saw our first Red HE, going northbound on I95 near Havre De Grace/Perryville MD.

Absolutely loving our Bronco so far. I had only previously driven the 2.3 and I have to say the 2.7 is worth every penny of the upgrade cost. Also noticing a ton of double takes and long stares. It's certainly eye catching.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 429786424_10223726906391783_1211330966438773355_n

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 429792863_10223726906071775_6429809711485638821_n
Sponsored