First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congratulations! Are you in the LaCrosse area? I'm in the Madison area. There is a 4 door RR in my neck of the woods and there was a Yellowstone HEL at Middleton Ford a few weeks ago but that's all I've seen around here.
Yep in La Crosse. Work out of MSP. We head to Madison from time to time. Usually though we head to Rochester for our “big city” needs.

I have yet to see another regular HE anywhere in the country in person. I did see some 4 door RR HEs when I went to Granger last year but that’s it.

I finally have some time off to tinker and do projects on my new ride but this rain is awful. Scarry to think if it was colder how much snow this would be.

The badger 🦡 tire covers are cool but the misses works for UW La Crosse and we are Eagles so the badger one won’t work 🤓
Sponsored

Cptsteam

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A quick question for those that got their HE on X plan, what was the discount? I saw maybe a 1100$ off sticker which seemed kinda low. The paperwork showed the invoice as maybe 1000-1500$ under my MSRP of 51,200$.

I was expecting closer to 2k$ off. The Ford web site still dosnt have the Bronco included for Xplan pricing so there is no place to check.

Are the HE invoices higher than other broncos?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep in La Crosse. Work out of MSP. We head to Madison from time to time. Usually though we head to Rochester for our “big city” needs.

I have yet to see another regular HE anywhere in the country in person. I did see some 4 door RR HEs when I went to Granger last year but that’s it.

I finally have some time off to tinker and do projects on my new ride but this rain is awful. Scarry to think if it was colder how much snow this would be.

The badger 🦡 tire covers are cool but the misses works for UW La Crosse and we are Eagles so the badger one won’t work 🤓
My daughter went to LaCrosse so we have a connection there too!
A quick question for those that got their HE on X plan, what was the discount? I saw maybe a 1100$ off sticker which seemed kinda low. The paperwork showed the invoice as maybe 1000-1500$ under my MSRP of 51,200$.

I was expecting closer to 2k$ off. The Ford web site still dosnt have the Bronco included for Xplan pricing so there is no place to check.

Invoice was about 96% of MSRP best I recall. There’s posts about the numbers. The percentage is different for base price and options. HE shouldn’t be different.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My actual invoice was about 1.5k less than MSRP.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thru Granger some of us got equivalent X-plan but all of us were whatever deal below invoice. Invoice isn't a crazy big savings with X-plan a tick above it, looking at my old order invoice was a little over 1k less. Have no idea if dealers are working deals on HEs but a few posts where they're knocking off 2-3k off other trims is a better deal if you can get it.

Sponsored

Cptsteam

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When I was looking for left over 2023 HEs and even with a few dealers with abandoned 24 HE orders on auto trader I saw the occasional ADM so I think in the HE world since they are such desirable and limited beasts the xplan or equivalent isn’t horrible pricing. I keep finding things every day that are unique to our rigs. Seems the dash top is blue. Guess I thought it was going to be same color as standard Bronco. ☺

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Help with trailer hitch question. My 2024 HE is arriving at the dealership today. They haven't delivered any 2024s. I want to add the trailer hitch. My question: is the Bronco already wired for the hitch and all the dealer has to do is install the hitch?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Help with trailer hitch question. My 2024 HE is arriving at the dealership today. They haven't delivered any 2024s. I want to add the trailer hitch. My question: is the Bronco already wired for the hitch and all the dealer has to do is install the hitch?
All 24's are prewired, but the dealer would still need to install the hitch, install the 4+7 pin electrical connector and flash the software needed to enable the package's electrical functions.
Ford allots about 1.4 hours of labor to the dealer if you have it included in your options as a Dealer Installed Option(DIO). It took my dealer over 3 hours to get it installed and tested, so I think they are losing money on DIOs for this package.
The part will cost and they likely would charge more labor if ordered from the dealer after delivery.

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
All 24's are prewired, but the dealer would still need to install the hitch, install the 4+7 pin electrical connector and flash the software needed to enable the package's electrical functions.
Ford allots about 1.4 hours of labor to the dealer if you have it included in your options as a Dealer Installed Option(DIO). It took my dealer over 3 hours to get it installed and tested, so I think they are losing money on DIOs for this package.
The part will cost and they likely would charge more labor if ordered from the dealer after delivery.
thank you.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I couldn't take it home because it just arrived. PDI will happen tomorrow and I should have it in the driveway tomorrow night. My dealer was kind enough to call me so I could go take a look before they closed. I am at a loss for words because it far exceeded my expectations.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000006576
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000006574
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000006570
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000006568

Sponsored

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I couldn't take it home because it just arrived. PDI will happen tomorrow and I should have it in the driveway tomorrow night. My dealer was kind enough to call me so I could go take a look before they closed. I am at a loss for words because it far exceeded my expectations.
Congrats, it's awesome!

Cptsteam

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 2 Door Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Black looks so sharp with the white stripes! Tough to keep clean but when clean looks other worldly!

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone put lights in the Heritage grille? Any recommendations? With it having 6 slots across its either 2,4 or 6 for it to look right.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20240327_114454504(2)

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So exciting! Cant wait to see the pics of your new rig!
Sponsored