First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep in La Crosse. Work out of MSP. We head to Madison from time to time. Usually though we head to Rochester for our “big city” needs.

I have yet to see another regular HE anywhere in the country in person. I did see some 4 door RR HEs when I went to Granger last year but that’s it.

I finally have some time off to tinker and do projects on my new ride but this rain is awful. Scarry to think if it was colder how much snow this would be.

The badger 🦡 tire covers are cool but the misses works for UW La Crosse and we are Eagles so the badger one won’t work 🤓
Small world, im pretty sure i saw you at Wendy's a few weeks ago.
Sponsored

grubytuesday

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Question for the other heritage people: how do you plan on keeping those pretty white wheels looking pristine? Are there methods to keep them clean or easier to clean? Is the white coating going to chip easily?

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Question for the other heritage people: how do you plan on keeping those pretty white wheels looking pristine? Are there methods to keep them clean or easier to clean? Is the white coating going to chip easily?
I have been using Meguiar's ceramic hybrid liquid wax on them every other wash. They clean off pretty easily. As for chips, zero chips and I drive on dirt roads 3-4 times per week. My doors don't look so good, haha :cry:, but my wheels still look like new.

Sponsored

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ceramic coat the wheels.
Even without coating, there are some of the easiest wheels I have had in years to clean.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have been using Meguiar's ceramic hybrid liquid wax on them every other wash. They clean off pretty easily. As for chips, zero chips and I drive on dirt roads 3-4 times per week. My doors don't look so good, haha :cry:, but my wheels still look like new.
+1…
I just bought the Meguiars Hybrid and Ultimate Wash & Wax, wash mitt and will alternate as well… wheels have been super easy to clean and don’t need to bother with the inside… even that brown gunk rubs off with a finger…

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hmmm, my wife just called on her way from work and tells me she just saw a Red 4dr Heritage… couple weeks ago she saw a AGM 4dr Heritage… something ain’t right here, I’m the one thats looking while I’m out, we work at the same location, she’s seeing them and I ain’t… Think she’s Phuk’n with me? 🤨

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hmmm, my wife just called on her way from work and tells me she just saw a Red 4dr Heritage… couple weeks ago she saw a AGM 4dr Heritage… something ain’t right here, I’m the one thats looking while I’m out, we work at the same location, she’s seeing them and I ain’t… Think she’s Phuk’n with me? 🤨
What area?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've yet to see my twin and only HE sighting was a Limited many months ago at the dealer and it was a four door.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife has seen more of them in the wild than I have! The ladies have a good eye for the HE's!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure why people think these are hard to keep clean. Most off road vehicles in the older days used white steelies or white wagon wheels. I think the black wheels require more effort than the white ones. Similar to black vehicles compared to white vehicles.

I just use car wash soap and water just like all my other vehicles for the past 50 year. The white is painted on just like any other color is painted on. The tires should protect you from normal curb rash. If you go off road, they will look like you’ve gone off road just like with any other color. Rub rocks and they will scratch just like any other color.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs