John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I also saw a nice Azure Grey Metallic HE that I wanted to stop to get a pic with but others in the car didn't agree! It had a nice 1776 Flag on the back window.
I know the situation well…😆
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I actually seen my first HEL 2-Door REB yesterday parked at the Boise Airport Garage. Wanted to take a photo but was running late for my 0-dark-30 flight.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240412_131748 (1)

NC Outer Banks a couple of days ago. It was super windy and had the ocean very angry. There were a couple of places where I had to wait for the water to recede to drive through. Aired down to 20PSI she handled it all effortlessly.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

NC Outer Banks a couple of days ago. It was super windy and had the ocean very angry. There were a couple of places where I had to wait for the water to recede to drive through. Aired down to 20PSI she handled it all effortlessly.
Love it down there!!! I’m still reacclimating to moving and shifting quickly in the soft sandup here…keep forgetting I have Crawler gear ready at the go…

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I actually seen my first HEL 2-Door REB yesterday parked at the Boise Airport Garage. Wanted to take a photo but was running late for my 0-dark-30 flight.
So there is another one in the valley! I kept hearing rumors and "i think I saw" comments.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Love it down there!!! I’m still reacclimating to moving and shifting quickly in the soft sandup here…keep forgetting I have Crawler gear ready at the go…

Heading down there at the end of August for a week. I hope to see some horses while on the 4x4 beach at Corolla.

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

took the full top off for the first time. what a blast to drive

PXL_20240414_190708851~3.jpg

66RedHotRetro

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage Edition 2 door Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got to wheel the Bronco Heritage for the first time on Saturday. The wife did a great job spotting.

We also Came Upon a herd of bighorn sheep that are our deer of the dessert.
So impressed with the Bronco Powertrain suspension Etc.

The RokBlokz mud flaps did a fantastic job protecting the paint work five star review to them and the no drill bolt on existing hard points and quick removable design.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000013648
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000013620
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000013627

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240413_140601

20240406_142517.jpg

20240406_160932.jpg

20240406_142347.jpg

20240406_142405.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

took the full top off for the first time. what a blast to drive

PXL_20240414_190708851~3.jpg
Did similar. Removed the roof rack this morning. Tried several variations of roof parts on and off to get a sense of what each was like. I must admit, with the fronts out, gunners hatch out, windows out, the rear seatbelts flapping drove me nuts. I was able to wrap them around the rear headrest which helped the most. Tried velcroing the top belts together to the roll bar. Then the bottom started flapping but not nearly as bad as with nothing. Put the gunners hatch back in and still acted the same. Put the windows back in and the flapping went away. Seems like there’s no real advantage for me taking the gunners hatch and rear windows out when it’s just the two of us. Just having the fronts off seemed to be the sweet spot. Now I just need to figure out how they are supposed to fit in the case.

I also learned I can’t get my ass into the back seat the normal way. Either I’m doing something wrong or the seats don’t move far enough forward and the seat backs don’t tilt enough to allow a 36 inch waist to get in from being either front seat. Not a hugh deal since I never really planned on riding back there.

It was awesome out today with highs in the upper 70’s and not a cloud in the sky. We put a hundred miles on or so just hitting backroads and a touch of highway miles just to see what the wind noise was like. My wife was much happier than being out on the motorcycle so I’ll take that as a win.

66RedHotRetro

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage Edition 2 door Race Red
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Square fenders make everything look better don't they?
Square fenders and only two doors reflect True 66' Heritage. Just MHO. LOL!

cq5dam.web.1440.1440.jpeg

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did similar. Removed the roof rack this morning. Tried several variations of roof parts on and off to get a sense of what each was like. I must admit, with the fronts out, gunners hatch out, windows out, the rear seatbelts flapping drove me nuts. I was able to wrap them around the rear headrest which helped the most. Tried velcroing the top belts together to the roll bar. Then the bottom started flapping but not nearly as bad as with nothing. Put the gunners hatch back in and still acted the same. Put the windows back in and the flapping went away. Seems like there’s no real advantage for me taking the gunners hatch and rear windows out when it’s just the two of us. Just having the fronts off seemed to be the sweet spot. Now I just need to figure out how they are supposed to fit in the case.

I also learned I can’t get my ass into the back seat the normal way. Either I’m doing something wrong or the seats don’t move far enough forward and the seat backs don’t tilt enough to allow a 36 inch waist to get in from being either front seat. Not a hugh deal since I never really planned on riding back there.

It was awesome out today with highs in the upper 70’s and not a cloud in the sky. We put a hundred miles on or so just hitting backroads and a touch of highway miles just to see what the wind noise was like. My wife was much happier than being out on the motorcycle so I’ll take that as a win.
interesting, took a drive with my father in law, just the two of us, all windows down, didn't notice any flapping there. it was quite windy so perhaps it drowned it out. Other times the kids were in the back shackled in.

I was a little nervous putting the roof back on, but it went on pretty smooth (never had a vehicle with a removable top until now), definitely looking forward to doing this again, might have to look into getting one of those rear covers though
Sponsored