Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know, you look close at the mud packed in on Noremac's Winch?? Damn..... I think it was because we did not have enough of the Southern Boys involved.... I have seen what they do in Mud.... (well.... with their broncos..... Nothing more)..... 😁 :unsure:😆

Okay so next challenge

pics of best tool kit packed inside a bronco.... Points for most tools, points for most organized, points for spare parts.

Okay did not think that through... Make it best pic of a bronco and a sunset over water.....
What was wrong with your first challenge?
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What was wrong with your first challenge?
Nothing wrong with it but probably should be it's own thread.... Not sure a "photo" thread was the best place for it.....

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the archives

EDIT: OOPS. Not a drop of water in sight other than the Rio Grande behind my shoulder a hundred yards or so away.
*Disqualifies self and goes to the penalty box
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_4898

To redeeem, with water in the shot:

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_4086

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats a great pic! Im not in charge on this one but I say you win.
Thank you. Porpoise Point is a great vantage point. There is a whole lot going on in the picture - from the guy showing up with two girls to watch the sunset, the Schooner Freedom with it's iconic sails and American flag, to the Great Cross (208' tall stainless steel).

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. Porpoise Point is a great vantage point. There is a whole lot going on in the picture - from the guy showing up with two girls to watch the sunset, the Schooner Freedom with it's iconic sails and American flag, to the Great Cross (208' tall stainless steel).
I saw the people and the sail boat but missed the cross

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everything's wrapped up all nice and neat, but there's a full socket set, ratcheting box ends, screwdriver with assorted apex bits, full Torx set (Torx and Torx+), tire plug kit, deflators, assorted recovery gear, aircraft seatbelts I use to strap things down, and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Bonus picture: everything you need to work on light aircraft, and almost everything you need to work on big ones (minus calibrated tooling).

Edit: nevermind, missed the ninja edit to the challenge 😂

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 PXL_20240510_132758576

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_20180502_154830947

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lucky guy.😁

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everything's wrapped up all nice and neat, but there's a full socket set, ratcheting box ends, screwdriver with assorted apex bits, full Torx set (Torx and Torx+), tire plug kit, deflators, assorted recovery gear, aircraft seatbelts I use to strap things down, and some other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Bonus picture: everything you need to work on light aircraft, and almost everything you need to work on big ones (minus calibrated tooling).

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_20180502_154830947

Kinetic...

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_6724

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_6724
Damnit, he changed the challenge on me!
Sponsored