Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it possible these are first headed down the road to Ann Arbor for emissions/mpg testing? It seems like we should be hearing about official EPA mpg estimates within the next month or two, or at least before the order banks close up in March? And I'm guessing it takes the EPA a while to process all of this data (especially with array of combinations of models/engines/transmissions/tire/suspension setups offered straight from the factory).
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What lead me to believe that the suspensions were the same is that the Sasquatch option for the Badlands is thousands less than the other trims save for the WT or FE. It still seems to be a better deal to go with a non SAS BL rather than a SAS BD, but I could be wrong.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then anything light gray beauty ring will be SAS and 35s. Does that help any?! In my opinion the Badlands any way you get it is the way to go!
Does the BL have an optional gray beauty ring that is not a 35?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the BL have an optional gray beauty ring that is not a 35?
Badlands goes the OG wheels on 33At--->then dark gray on 33MTs-->SAS light gray and 35s. So yes that middle upgraded is only a 33MT. I think it's the perfect fit between it all! As for me I want aftermarket Bronze wheels then I put ony own 33MT since I work at General Tire I get grabbers for about 100$ a tire.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands goes the OG wheels on 33At--->then dark gray on 33MTs-->SAS light gray and 35s. So yes that middle upgraded is only a 33MT. I think it's the perfect fit between it all! As for me I want aftermarket Bronze wheels then I put ony own 33MT since I work at General Tire I get grabbers for about 100$ a tire.
I'll buy you an adult beverage of your choice. :alien:

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone tell if either of those Badlands is on 35s or 33s by looking?

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does converting Reservations into Orders have anything to do with "Getting it Right"?

Wouldn't having the confirmed orders help the process for parts orders and bodies built and other production issues? Wouldn't that be part of getting it right?

Ask yourself (WHY DIDN'T FORD TAKE THE ORDERS DECEMBER 7TH????)

All I want.... is for Ford to keep it's word. (build the reservation holders trucks first)

We the reservation holders deserve to have our trucks built first.... we've been patient and deserve to have our trucks built first.....

For Ford to create some dumb marketing carrot (FCTP)for the dealerships to get more foot traffic at our expense is patently unfair.

To add "willy nilly" and extra month or so to our continued postponement and waiting is just plain wrong!!!!

If it were a "get it right" issue I would tend to agree....

However it seams to me that this "FCTP concept" is a pure marketing ploy.
No question, this has being done so Ford can generating foot traffic for their dealers and for the dealers to have incentive to mark up arriving Bronco's above MSRP.

Let me ask you.... there are Bronco Sports currently in the dealerships.... Yet my neighbor who did an early Reserve has yet to receive his Bronco Sport. WHY?

Remember you only so far have 100 bucks with skin in the game....

So what makes you think that a dealership would ever honor your order when they can cash in on $5-$10-$15 K dealer mark up above MSRP. Clearly, having "The NEW Bronco" show up at the dealerships (in addtion to delaying our orders a month or so) is NOT in our (reservation holders) best interest.

I'm putting a hefty deposit down with my order... I'm not giving the dealer any reason to claim I have NO REAL SKIN IN THE GAME (Selling my car off to the highest bidder when it come in) !!!!
Just called the local dealer here in AK (have to change my plan to take a vacation in lower 48 to pickup the new Bronco and drive it home due to COVID restrictions at the border). The guy in sales said they aren't marking up the Bronco, so that makes it easy.

Then I asked if they had any Cactus grey Bronco Sports, or maybe a Ranger I could look at. He said yeah, I think we have a few, Carb grey metallic on the lot. I explained I was talking about Cactus Grey-"you know, like a milky grey-green color, but mostly grey." He said, "oh, no, I don't think we have any of those."

I swear I could double my income by being hired as a car salesman. I seemingly know 10x as much and I'm only moderately knowledgeable compared to many on B6G.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if the GOAT modes will be able to be switched by the dealer. Meaning, get the "Sport" put back into play on a BL while removing "Baja".

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone tell if either of those Badlands is on 35s or 33s by looking?
The Badlands in silver and A51 are on 33MTs. You go to the pictures in the facility. The white is sitting on the 33MTs and the A51 behind it is SAS 35s!

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called the local dealer here in AK (have to change my plan to take a vacation in lower 48 to pickup the new Bronco and drive it home due to COVID restrictions at the border). The guy in sales said they aren't marking up the Bronco, so that makes it easy.

Then I asked if they had any Cactus grey Bronco Sports, or maybe a Ranger I could look at. He said yeah, I think we have a few, Carb grey metallic on the lot. I explained I was talking about Cactus Grey-"you know, like a milky grey-green color, but mostly grey." He said, "oh, no, I don't think we have any of those."

I swear I could double my income by being hired as a car salesman. I seemingly know 10x as much and I'm only moderately knowledgeable compared to many on B6G.
Just took this CG photo moments ago. I think that I like it, bright but understated. Dreary day in Johnstown, PA.
Ford Bronco Broncos in the Shipping Yard!  ⛽?? BF427D43-7420-4291-BD29-162634E7C4B7
Ford Bronco Broncos in the Shipping Yard!  ⛽?? C3D95C05-C935-47CD-A600-3F14167B2FD5
Ford Bronco Broncos in the Shipping Yard!  ⛽?? 1EF68650-AE22-4C24-BBB2-76D774FF3C47

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wait, that light color will change...
Sponsored