First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing. It means nothing. Priority code 10 - 19 are all the same in the Bronco ordering world. If ordering a different Ford product then 10 has priority over 11, 11 over 12, etc, etc
I understand this differently. From Fords perspective the number represents the priority from the dealers perspective. Meaning...... If allocation brings one order to a dealer that could build two different units based on constraints, the 10 is better than a 11-19. What's confusing is that the reservation number (for the units with them) should already take that priority. I think it comes into play more with different Ford models. (Disclosure......"This is what I was told~")

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I warned my husband Thursdays would be anxiety day, lol. He thinks I’m being silly. I’m pretty sure my dealer has 12 in front of me (11 of those were their 2021 allocations bumped to to 2022) but I am their only soft top order, everyone else refused to switch or drop things like Tow & Sasquatch, so I’m hoping that puts me in a good position for an earlier 22 delivery with their orders in mind. He told me as far as he’s concerned I’m #1 on their list for that alone but we will see. Eagerly awaiting emails, lol. My only build constraint is the 2.7 engine (4 Door soft top OBX w/high package, aux & 2.7).

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand this differently. From Fords perspective the number represents the priority from the dealers perspective. Meaning...... If allocation brings one order to a dealer that could build two different units based on constraints, the 10 is better than a 11-19. What's confusing is that the reservation number (for the units with them) should already take that priority. I think it comes into play more with different Ford models. (Disclosure......"This is what I was told~")
It means nothing. Reservation numbers are not sequential. Timestamp will govern identical builds at a dealership.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You dealer needs to manually change your priority code to a number between 10-19. Priority code 99 is for “do not build” and your build won’t get scheduled if 99
I wonder how many dealers are participating in the MY22 priority order program? :unsure:

To participate, they simply drag their feet and leave most orders at 99 and set a 19 priority on their abandoned orders, friends&family orders, shill orders, or orders where there was no agreed price in writing. Big payday awaits!

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I told ya’ll how many times I’ve refreshed since 7am central time you’d laugh. I’m to busy crying. 😂 At one point I got excited, there was a message from Ford. About the stupid Winter Rodeo experience. Tricked me!

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It means nothing. Reservation numbers are not sequential. Timestamp will govern identical builds at a dealership.
I understand that. When I say Reservation, I'm speaking in general, meaning time stamp. I was addressing the P10-19 subject.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I told ya’ll how many times I’ve refreshed since 7am central time you’d laugh. I’m to busy crying. 😂 At one point I got excited, there was a message from Ford. About the stupid Winter Rodeo experience. Tricked me!
I know better than to do this. I'm in the 2024 club. 🙃

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands