First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Use this as a guide. When you look at the %, it's only that % of vehicles that are ordered with that commodity can be scheduled, but you can see how complicated it might get if you have more than 1 on the list? This is the last list I have seen from a couple weeks back. I have 0 of these commodities on my build sheet.

1645223085484.png

Example you want a 2.7. Only 59.4% of orders with 2.7 can be scheduled, but you also need a Tow and only 30% of the orders with tow's can be scheduled. Assuming you make it pass the 2.7 check, you may be stopped by the tow, etc.
So what you're saying at this point is that my Base 2 door with a MIC is being held up by the 7MT.

Goddamn it, I really didn't want the automatic....
Sponsored

Sanitgreg

Wildtrak
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford started building my Wildtrak on January 24. This thing must be made of titanium because it’s still in production.

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We’re all pathetic losers…no offense.
No offense take because we are!

I feel that way! How about when one of your family members ask you "So when you getting your Bronco?" Any you try to explain the reservation and roof thing again and now chips. Then they tell you they saw one and you gotta explain that was probably a sport.

Some day!

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is some cruelty, aren't scheduled builds pushed into May already?
My understanding is that some deliveries are pushed until May, based on part (chip) shortages.. Plenty of builds scheduled before then, however.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford if you schedule me I promise to eat all my peas and carrots.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just as I feared
schedule more builds, fire up the assembly line with the new shipment of chips and screw the people on ice mountain. They will get to us when they get to us and we better take it and like it.
I don't think they are screwing the folks on ice mountain. As those will get the chips before the new batch arrives to the spring plateau.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 CharlieBrownLucyFootball

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use this as a guide. When you look at the %, it's only that % of vehicles that are ordered with that commodity can be scheduled, but you can see how complicated it might get if you have more than 1 on the list? This is the last list I have seen from a couple weeks back. I have 0 of these commodities on my build sheet.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (2/21) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 CharlieBrownLucyFootball

Example you want a 2.7. Only 59.4% of orders with 2.7 can be scheduled, but you also need a Tow and only 30% of the orders with tow's can be scheduled. Assuming you make it pass the 2.7 check, you may be stopped by the tow, etc.
That is an incorrect interpretation of what the constraint percentages mean.

Those figures are the percentage of overall production that could be built with that part, not the percentage of orders with that part that can be scheduled.

The production line could crank out the 2.7L on 59.4% of all Broncos, but because the order book % of 2.7L is currently higher than that, the part is constrained. It's not quite as bad as saying that only 59.4% of 2.7L orders can be fulfilled.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so based on historical production and my reservation date, its getting close to what id consider "my time" (I know better, dont laugh at my last shred of optimism).

how does this work? If theyre going to schedule my build in May, would I be getting an email next week?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seeing how many of us Bronco 'scheduled builds' have been moved to 4/4, Id hope they could kind is so that week and move on to 4/11 LOLOLOL (÷D
And us that have been bumped to 4/18 can be moved up to 4/4…lol

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is an incorrect interpretation of what the constraint percentages mean.

Those figures are the percentage of overall production that could be built with that part, not the percentage of orders with that part that can be scheduled.

The production line could crank out the 2.7L on 59.4% of all Broncos, but because the order book % of 2.7L is currently higher than that, the part is constrained. It's not quite as bad as saying that only 59.4% of 2.7L orders can be fulfilled.
That’s what I meant…but I wouldn’t think they would schedule if they couldn’t build.
Sponsored