Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is when the dream gets changed. :) I don't get my build notification. I then (in like October?) have to pick a new color for my first ever new car purchase. So I go with Carbonized Grey instead of AMB for my now 2022 2dr Badlands. It's a small bummer, but really it probably falls under the category of "rich white people problems".

bronco color.jpg
Also 2-Door AMB Badlands here. Fingers crossed but highly unlikely. Will probably switch to Shadow Black.
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OMG is that a Purple Rain Prince mug? He played a club I worked at in Boston around 1981-ish (the Metro). One of the best shows I have ever seen! Still have Dirty Mind on vinyl (we used to call these "albums"). Whenever I have to psych myself up to do housework, I just say, "Alexa, play Prince," then 'Alexa, crank it up three notches." I've done a lot of housework to Purple Rain this year.

OK, back to scheduling. Good luck everyone!
Been a huge Prince fan since the Dirty Mind album(1980). I saw him live 2 times at Joe Lewis arena (Detriot). My buddy gave me the mug for my 50th birthday. The 70's, 80's, 90's were so fucking great, these young folks just don't know what they missed.
If you've never heard princess cover album go get it it's all of the hits he wrote for other people.
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 20210930_104014
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 20210930_104028

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today is when the dream gets changed. :) I don't get my build notification. I then (in like October?) have to pick a new color for my first ever new car purchase. So I go with Carbonized Grey instead of AMB for my now 2022 2dr Badlands. It's a small bummer, but really it probably falls under the category of "rich white people problems".

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 20210930_104028
I also plan on switching to CG if I can't do AMB. Fingers crossed for a miracle!

Sponsored

Sept28hire

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK n JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s literally exactly what I changed to. Just with switches and liners. Said screw it I’ll do the mods myself. Wish they had done a 2d soft top. reserved sept last year… frustrating that someone could have ordered the bb 4d mid 21 and taken delivery. Already. Shoulda joined sooner and found the loop holes 🙄🤯
Get what you want..don’t settle for what Ford wants you to order..it’s your hard earned money

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like my boss wouldn't appreciate me doing the same
Although he probably doesn't appreciate that I've done nothing but refresh this page and stare at my gmail screen today
My boss BROUGHT me the bourbon....lol

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like emails have been going out pretty early in the AM the last few scheduling days. Nobody has seen anything yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.