Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So today is NOT the final day of scheduling? I thought that is what was meant by the chart on the beginning of this thread
1633022745437.png

Right,
- the word FINAL refers to MY21 Orders, which close 9/30 -
- It does not say 'final' scheduling for MY21 -
- MY21 scheduling could still continue in Oct, and Nov ?
- for example: 11/1, 11/8, and 11/15 have already been scheduling for weeks -
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So today is NOT the final day of scheduling? I thought that is what was meant by the chart on the beginning of this thread
1633022745437.png
Today’s the final day of MY21 scheduling

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my order is in by the dealership bit haven't received Vin yet so probably gonna wind up having to get a 2022?

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going to swing by the dealer after work because of this statement -

21MY Bronco Balance Out – Final 21MY Bronco orders are due on Thursday, September 30. Please note: All Scheduled & UNSCHEDULED spec changes and cancellations will be shut off in WBDO on Friday, October 1. Therefore, please make sure all your unscheduled orders are spec’d exactly as you would like them prior to October 1.
Hate to burst any bubbles... Based on the above statement, maybe emails will go out tomorrow or Monday....
That being said, I am waiting on a NEW build date email as well.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

no

Final scheduling of a model will be listed. Here is an example from 9/6 week scheduling, look at the Escape:

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 1633023422808

*the Escape actually showed final 2021MY scheduling for the chart on 8/30 AND 9/6 so maybe at least a week of them filling out the same weeks listed for today

Sponsored

foxer2000

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If today is the final day of 21 scheduling, why would also allow someone to place an order for one today?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's interesting. However, we do know that 12/6 is the last MY21 production week.

So I'm wondering if Ford is scheduling high spec'd builds this week first, then waiting to see if more constrained commodities get freed up later, then will do clean up scheduling to build as many high spec'd builds as possible, then fill in the gaps with lower trims to maximize production runs.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right,
- the word FINAL refers to MY21 Orders, which close 9/30 -
- It does not say 'final' scheduling for MY21 -
- MY21 scheduling could still continue in Oct, and Nov ?
- for example: 11/1, 11/8, and 11/15 have already been scheduling for weeks -
no

Final scheduling of a model will be listed. Here is an example from 9/6 week scheduling, look at the Escape:

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (of 9/27) For REST OF MY21 1633023422808

*the Escape actually showed final 2021MY scheduling for the chart on 8/30 AND 9/6 so maybe at least a week of them filling out the same weeks listed for today
OK Thanks for the clarification guys!

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's interesting. However, we do know that 12/6 is the last MY21 production week.

So I'm wondering if Ford is scheduling high spec'd builds this week first, then waiting to see if more constrained commodities get freed up later, then will do clean up scheduling to build as many high spec'd builds as possible, then fill in the gaps with lower trims to maximize production runs.
It's possible

The only thing that we can be sure of is that people on here will be unreasonably upset no matter what Ford does

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mike Levine forgot to hit "send" - All these emails are sitting in his "draft" folder.
Might not be far from the truth. There was a week when a bunch of FE guys reported getting VIN's from their dealership but not an email from Ford. Another week or so went by and those guys ended up getting their email late on a Saturday or early Sunday, can't remember which. It was like somebody forgot to hit send on a scheduling batch and some intern woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with an OH F! moment.

Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep refreshing the screen every 30 seconds even though my browser does that for me. I think I'll go test drive a Bronco to get my mind off of this for a while..... :ROFLMAO:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no

Ok, but if this week is not the final week, and all the orders are frozen, would they not need to finish scheduling next week in order for everyone to know which orders need to be entered for 2022 starting Oct 13?

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, but if this week is not the final week, and all the orders are frozen, would they not need to finish scheduling next week in order for everyone to know which orders need to be entered for 2022 starting Oct 13?
They could schedule October 7th (nobody has ordered a 2022 at that point) and any holdout orders that didn't convert to 2022 on the 14th I think

Mdstewa

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Waiting on a email. No email than MY22 OBX IN CARBONIZED GRAY. NO RAPID RED METALLIC CC.
10/13/2021 DEALERSHIP MAKING COLOR CHANGE 1 OF 34 ALLOCATION FROM 21. DEALER ORDER JUNE 24 2021.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.