Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The lock downs in China are certainly throwing things off with production even more so than before. So not entirely surprised that production is being pushed back. Take a look at the aerial photo of ships waiting off shore for pickup there, it's insane.
Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My F150 Raptor production week was moved 4x.
My Wildtrak production week was moved 3x.

I assume all due to fluctuating commodities.
Someone really needs to teach Ford the practice of under promise, over deliver.

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
7/13 FE reservation within the 1st hour. Got irritated when Ford upped the number of FEs made from 3500 to 7000 so didn’t convert but kept my reservation because I heard about the Raptor. Ordered the Raptor 3/11 Oxford White all options minus block heater, graphics and keypad. Got a build date of 5/30 that hasn’t changed with a VIN number in the mid 1200s. I was told by Ford Performance the actual build date will be coming next week. Hope this helps someone.
same story exactly, i did not get carbon fiber. 5/16 changed to 5/23

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing related to scheduling surprises me anymore but I would be surprised if we are dealing with any constraints effecting build dates with the Raptors. Anything related to scheduling probably has to do with Ford getting these slotted into the build weeks that they want them in and adjusting to Baby Bronco build constraints and adjustments to their build scheduling.

There just isn’t that many of these being built.

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Priority 01 with vin bumped from 5/16 to 5/30 today

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been Priority Code 01 since last week and have not received a VIN or been scheduled.

Priority 01 with vin bumped from 5/16 to 5/30 today

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With all this talk of people dates being moved had to check mine. Still 13June as of yesterday.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m just hoping all of these builds that are moving to the week of 5/30 won’t bump my original 5/30 build week back.

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lost my early second day reservation number due to ford rep not changing my order to a bRaptor. Unscheduled and getting nothing from my dealership.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My back door just says ordering with dealer. Dealer claims they have placed the order. So in limbo. Order date says 2/10/2021 which is I think the date when we did the build for the original order of a Wildtrak

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My back door just says ordering with dealer. Dealer claims they have placed the order. So in limbo. Order date says 2/10/2021 which is I think the date when we did the build for the original order of a Wildtrak
dont feel bad, my Ford account is jacked and still has my original 22 order. Ford has this stuff soo disconnected. I got worn out trying to fix it so now I just track it other ways since I have the info, just need a damn VIN already by July sure seems possible back to by Sept again......

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
VIN or been scheduled >> same action .. you get a VIN when you get scheduled. A PC 1 means you are in front of the line in the order banks ... and should get scheduled any day now.

I have been Priority Code 01 since last week and have not received a VIN or been scheduled.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for the clarification.

VIN or been scheduled >> same action .. you get a VIN when you get scheduled. A PC 1 means you are in front of the line in the order banks ... and should get scheduled any day now.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You're not referring to the back door link then - if you are just going into your myford account and then hitting the dropdown for my reservations and orders - that's not the back door (that's technically the front door and that is generally where you will see the message "ordering with dealer" and an order date - mine still shows 1/19/21 order date).

The "back door" that people are referring to is this link - replace the x's with your 8 digit reservation #
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

this will give you a different view and the placed order, in production etc, timeline info. It's not gonna help understand too much more about where you stand - but that's the back door most people are referring to. Apologies if you already knew that.
Sponsored