First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How do you have a delivery window and you are still only on week scheduled and not day scheduled?
Not really sure, Ford Performance Chat gave me the build week and then when I contacted my dealer after that they gave me the VIN, build week, and estimated delivery window. I'm not holding my breath.
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep. If Ford had said the Raptor was going to take longer than my original order I would have never switched and my Bronco would have been on the way to the dealership right now along with a ton of other day 1 reservations that ended up getting scheduled the next round right after I switched my order.
Same here but as they say- fool me once….

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
[QUOTE=" I'm not thrilled with the shipping delay. Mine has been built for over a month just sitting there with a bunch of other folks on this board. That being said I'm still happy I'm getting a Raptor over the FE. Raptor wasn't even known to exist when I put that order in and I would have ordered it over the FE being a prior F150 Raptor owner. Just the apparent financial equity makes it worth the wait. What I'm most pissed about is the lack of communication from Ford. It's really inexcusable.

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So from what I can see via a quick scan of the last few pages of the thread, less than 5 Raptors got scheduled this round? Obviously only seeing what is posted here on this forum of course. So with maybe 100 in that previously posted video, Ford seems to have a lot of catching up to do as far as Bronco Raptor is concerned. Very unfortunate. I think I should have stayed on my original reservation/order. Judging from recent scheduling posts, I'd probably have my Badlands or it would be on the way at the least. Quite a few 2D have been scheduled/built in the last couple months. Trying to be patient, but it sure is getting harder to do. 😠
Same situation. Came off my Badlands mansquatch, agreed to a ridiculous ADM because I was told it would certainly be built before my Badlands and should be driving in June. I needed a car and couldn't wait anymore after my 2000 RAM blew up a few months back. Last month watched as Ford built hundreds of manual badlands, here I am still holding the bag with nothing to show for it except a fat ADM on top of interest rates that have doubled since I agreed to buy- still unscheduled and 0 communication from Ford. Ford would have to move mountains for me to ever buy another vehicle from them after this fiasco.

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have been watching this thread for a very long time and just registered yesterday.

Central Canada, received the allocation from a relatively small dealer. We don't have order and tracking system like US, all I get is updates from dealership. It is a very good and honest dealership.

There were no update until this Friday, we got the vin number! It looks like the production week is 9/5 (if it holds). We almost thought that we will become 2023 since the order bank opens on 8/15...

The windows sticker is not popping up yet, can someone please let me know an approximate time for Ford to release it?

Order: lux package, blue leather seat, base wheel, no graphic, no carbon fiber interior.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have been watching this thread for a very long time and just registered yesterday.

Central Canada, received the allocation from a relatively small dealer. We don't have order and tracking system like US, all I get is updates from dealership. It is a very good and honest dealership.

There were no update until this Friday, we got the vin number! It looks like the production week is 9/5 (if it holds). We almost thought that we will become 2023 since the order bank opens on 8/15...

The windows sticker is not popping up yet, can someone please let me know an approximate time for Ford to release it?

Order: lux package, blue leather seat, base wheel, no graphic, no carbon fiber interior.
lewishamilton,

Window stickers are released when you have a specific build day assigned by Ford. In many cases that will be one week prior to that date, but given the fluidity of the assembly process you may get a sticker weeks earlier than your ultimate build date assuming it changes. Clear as mud? ie; your build date is on a Wednesday then your window sticker should be available by the prior Thursday.

Boldbronco

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus and E350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

did any raptor roll out from the assembly yet? well besides the ones for the media!

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

did any raptor roll out from the assembly yet? well besides the ones for the media!
Yeah, there’s been a lot. Mine has been built for a few weeks. Just sitting.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my confirmation e-mail from Ford on 04/06/22, no build date yet, but a wink from my dealer that I'll get pulled next week
Same day as my confirmation email! Fingers-crossed. Did your dealer give you any more info or how do they know?

diorbronco

Raptor
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine still scheduled for August 2nd and it says ETA of August 22nd to August 28th
Sponsored