swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
... you can tell he put a lot of time and effort into building that up.

Someone with that kind of money he could just tell someone to build it for him. Instead he did all the research and you could tell how proud he was if it.
Yup, spot on. Dedication, careful research and selection resulting in kid-like pride. Great vid.

Can someone fill me in on the electronics under the seat delete. I mean I know he has multiple batteries, solar, inverter, etc. But what the heck for - running a TV and home theater at camp? I like to get away from electronics when I wheel, overnight or day trips. Most of my wheeling buddies are the same.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Performance (Enhancing)

As we know, this is a hard-to-get rig. But he seems like a guy who would stop at nothing —and I mean nothing— to get what he’s after.

(But actually tho the man has good taste in rigs)

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m happy for him being able to spend his days camping around Northern California and doing it up right. Just as I would be for anyone here. What a great lifestyle. There’s plenty of people with his fame and fortune that go a complete opposite direction that find themselves dead on the inside, the outside, or both, but he seems to have found the right path.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was great! So he's worth a quadrillion dollars, who cares. He did the research and used his funds to build a dream raptor. I'm glad to see him get excited about an everymans (well almost, cause it ain't cheap) truck and actually wanting to use it. Good for him. Barry, if you're on the forum don't out yourself. If you're not, then what are you wating for. LOL

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saw this today on YouTube and thought it was a very cool setup. Gave me a few ideas to add to my Braptor when it arrives.

KOOL....what a great ball player who happens to like a Bronco!

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He’s been overlanding for a few years. He had, or might still have, a Range Rover Defender he used for overlanding.

Sponsored

flyfisher530

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yup, spot on. Dedication, careful research and selection resulting in kid-like pride. Great vid.

Can someone fill me in on the electronics under the seat delete. I mean I know he has multiple batteries, solar, inverter, etc. But what the heck for - running a TV and home theater at camp? I like to get away from electronics when I wheel, overnight or day trips. Most of my wheeling buddies are the same.
Redarc system controls inflow to battery system from Solar panels or shore power and outflow from battery system to overlanding style refrigerator to eliminate need for ice, as well as things like heated blankets in winter, recharging batteries for drones, phones, etc. Maybe the occasional blender for margaritas......

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He’s been overlanding for a few years. He had, or might still have, a Range Rover Defender he used for overlanding.
He was on 395jkny YouTube channel with his Defender.