Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love the look. I picked up my shadow black Braptor last Tuesday. I have done the full ceramic tint as well and after seeing this I am removing the mud guards tomorrow and will really seriously think about the stealth wrap. Your ride looks awesome.
Thx. I removed the mud guards after the wrap. I’d be concerned with damage to paint otherwise from rocks and debris.
Sponsored

vick

First Name
Vick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd thought I'd take some time to share my progress with my build. Not planning on doing anything else to this beast, time to enjoy...

Shadow Black
Full Xpel Stealth PPF
Full ceramic tint
RTR Evo 6 wheels on stock rubber
Mud guards removed

IMG_3264.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg

IMG_3271.jpeg
Looks great. Did you also do ceramic over the PPF? Trying to figure out if I should do that. Also, are you happy with the stealth PPF over the regular?

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Love the look. I picked up my shadow black Braptor last Tuesday. I have done the full ceramic tint as well and after seeing this I am removing the mud guards tomorrow and will really seriously think about the stealth wrap. Your ride looks awesome.
If you have already applied ceramic to the paint, the installer is going to have to remove the ceramic coat. PPF is hydrophobic!
Sponsored