Sponsored

【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed mine, once aligned along the top of the seat it's easy going, the velcro is very 'sticky', so keep it away from the carpet wehre's it's not in the right position.

Mine had very little smell and since there's no sun I put a couple heavy books on the creases and they are pretty much gone over night, can se a bit in the small flap, but once you roll it on and press down it's all fine.

Nice material and no more dog hair in the carpet and I like the design of the pattern, well done! Won't be the last thing I buy from them.

Submitted a 5star review on Amazon too.

currently there are 2 in stock there

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell yeah, just checked back, said there was one left, I snagged it... WINNING BABY!!!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally was able to order as well, and the $30 discount worked. Thanks so much! I absolutely needed this!

Sponsored

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine too a few mins ago!

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They’re back!
Thanks, I snagged mine about 30 minutes ago, I kept checking after and sure enough, they popped back up available! Good looking out sir, much appriciated!

Sponsored

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Victory 💪 Thanks Mabett for the great products!

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Mabett, REVIEW TIME!

I got the parts ordered and put 'em in the sun as you suggested to get rid of the smell. Installed this morning and had my dog test it. He gave a BIG THUMBS UP! Thanks for bringing this product to the market. I will definitely promote it to all I know.

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! 76F0B2CA-D77C-407F-A9CF-F7C77364F6FA

Ford Bronco 【Mabett】The back for the rear seats for Bronco 4 door has been designed, Coming soon! 76F0B2CA-D77C-407F-A9CF-F7C77364F6FA

BUT .... I want top point out a couple of shortcomings that you might be able to fix for the future.
As you can see in the pics the edges of the back seats have a gap because of the curvature of the edges ... you might want to redesign the mold to correct thi
@buzpro you have managed to capture 3 of my favorite things all in one picture! 😊

Great review and I hope @Mabett keep making more so I can set, I either working or sleeping when Amazon releases them