First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/ Bronco Sport/ F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well - don't want to be the bearer of more bad news but.........as of yesterday the system added 60-120 days to the ETA on these units. :0(
My build date is in the infamous 1.24 build week - so my new ETA is now 7-24 - 7.30.
UGH.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 1/18 blend is now 8/2 estimated delivery but that too is likely just another arbitrary date no specific info indicating that they’ll have the chips they need by then but theoretically our new delivery dates for dirt mountain are looking like August

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 1/18 blend is now 8/2 estimated delivery but that too is likely just another arbitrary date no specific info indicating that they’ll have the chips they need by then but theoretically our new delivery dates for dirt mountain are looking like August
Where did you get your ETA?

Sponsored

JAricB

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
540i, Rubicon, Bronco, TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look on the bright side, at least the mice and hornets have a cozy place to build their nests!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BD2OBX4

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yep- as someone who isn't looking to get "racing stripes" on their vehicle- i'm not a trail guy i actually do enjoy taking care of my vehicle- washing, waxing, clay bar- etc- i don't go crazy with it but it's really going to be a bummer after all this time to get a crappy factory paint job that then sat out baking in the sun and getting dust and water spots all over it. i'll buff it up as best as i can but it's just a real F you from Ford- we're going to let it get all etched and pitted for 8 or 9 months and put 75 miles on it before we give it to you
If it helps at all - mine was a 1/24 build sat on the mountain for over three months - paint still looks great after prep.

Sponsored

kingmoonriser

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it helps at all - mine was a 1/24 build sat on the mountain for over three months - paint still looks great after prep.
Customer service just told me delivery of 5/29, after build date of 4/5. Sounds like a wild guess on their part. this is the third updated delivery date and she told me their "are no delays" its just awaiting shipment. whatever!

kingmoonriser

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well - don't want to be the bearer of more bad news but.........as of yesterday the system added 60-120 days to the ETA on these units. :0(
My build date is in the infamous 1.24 build week - so my new ETA is now 7-24 - 7.30.
UGH.
hey - how did you find this out? Were these 60-120 days added across the board? I was told by cust service delivery on 5/29. which seems aspirational at best!

CALBEETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hey - how did you find this out? Were these 60-120 days added across the board? I was told by cust service delivery on 5/29. which seems aspirational at best!
Yes across the board - As of yesterday, the system added 60 - 120 days to the ETA on all Vehicles on Wheels units. From a VERY reliable source. Also dealer can log into their vehicle visibility and give you the latest date update. Mine changed from May back to April to July.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes across the board - As of yesterday, the system added 60 - 120 days to the ETA on all Vehicles on Wheels units. From a VERY reliable source. Also dealer can log into their vehicle visibility and give you the latest date update. Mine changed from May back to April to July.
I am not sure this is totally true unless you are referring to those that are still waiting for chips and such. My EDD just updated today and went from 5/19 to 5/28 - 6/3. Now, it has moved about 8 times since my build. I am not waiting on anything by Convoy, and not sure I have a lot of hope on the new EDD, but it did not get pushed out 60-120 days.

CALBEETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am not sure this is totally true unless you are referring to those that are still waiting for chips and such. My EDD just updated today and went from 5/19 to 5/28 - 6/3. Now, it has moved about 8 times since my build. I am not waiting on anything by Convoy, and not sure I have a lot of hope on the new EDD, but it did not get pushed out 60-120 days.
Yes I am referring to those on “chip” factory hold. Which we know is more than the chips.
Sponsored