Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear ya...... 7/2020 reservation and nothing... not even an email saying why... WTF!!! an acquaintance went to a dealership in a bigger city 2 hours away ordered the exact same Bronco 2 door as my order on 10/27/21 and already has a VIN# and build date... he had no previous reservation... are you kidding me.. new orders are getting built for the act same thing as my order while I sit with no communication and these guys collect money off the new orders leaving the reservation holder sitting... it has nothing to do with a reservation time stamp.. it has everything to do with dealer allotments.. they are going to send to the dealers who sell more cars than the smaller guys so they can get their money... good business decision FORD.. terrible customer retention tactic... im about done with this shit show.. about to give somebody else my 62K
I think that they put all of us poor suckers that have early reservations in the hopper they use for pulling numbers at the Bingo Hall. B7, does anyone have B&? Database, what is a database?
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
7/14 6 am reservation and still NO build date. how is this even possible. Such a joke. i am literally never getting this stupid thing. 😡😡😡

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I emailed my dealer and he said I am scheduled this for this round and have a build week. I have not received an email, my backdoor link has not updated and I chatted with Ford support earlier today and they said I had not yet been scheduled. If you have not been told by your dealer today that you have not been scheduled all hope is not lost.

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!
Reserved on 8/3/20. 2dr Big Bend, switched from The Valve Dropper to the a Four Banger two days ago.
Info came from dealer, not Ford or the back door.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, @XCR440 is correct.
Look for the dealers that have a small army of F-series trucks and Transit vans out front. ;)
What dealer has an army of F-Series and Transits in todays market, they could dealer trade them over sticker and move to the Caribbean?:D

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not quite.

The number you need for the backdoor link is your 8-digit Reservation ID, also known as your Order Number.

The 4-digit number is your Order Code. The Order Code is not a globally unique number. It is unique to your dealer, so some dealers colloquially refer to the Order Code as the order number... but that's not the number you need for the backdoor link.

Confused yet? ;)
Ah. Not confusing at all lol. However, if you ordered after October 2021, I don't believe you have a reservation number at all, since you are just ordering through the dealer system. I'm about certain I don't have one (Res. number), so I have no eight number code to look up. Just the sales code and 4-digit order code. If i'm wrong there, please tell me.

I really wish this were easier for us to track. Would certainly make it easier on the dealers and Ford....

lunzzford

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha Ha, just received a text from my dealer "Ford emails you directly and immediately. You'll be the first to know when you get scheduled"
Time to get the bourbon out!
Exact same thing I received when I sent an email. ‘They’ll send you an email when you get a build date…. It couldn’t hurt to drop the hard top and go soft.’ Time to sit back and wait!

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/7 Build date. 7/14 res. Went with the soft top this go because I'd just rather be able to drop the top fast and have no garage...

Sponsored

Strick

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody else getting this popup when you hit the backdoor link? I never even ordered a 2021, I reserved 7/15/20 and placed my first order 10/18/21. If I go to my order page it shows my correct 2022 order information, msrp etc.

popup1.jpg

popup2.jpg
I did - click on view reservation details.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen as many as 20 in a week. This is the most I've seen scheduled at one time.

I have had a lot of walk in orders get scheduled the last couple of months. If you spec one out correctly(meaning soft tops mainly) then you have ridiculous odds of getting your order pulled. I had a handful of Wildtraks(with soft tops) that I've put in the last few days get picked up. I still have a large number of reservation holders with no build dates yet as well.

I do have a large allocation number for the year too. That helps.
Duuuude. My dealer WILL NOT tell me what their allocations are (or ballpark it) or even tell me where I am in regard to the other 03/21 and prior reservation holders. I feel like this is a huge red flag at this point.

RandomHero596

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Duuuude. My dealer WILL NOT tell me what their allocations are (or ballpark it) or even tell me where I am in regard to the other 03/21 and prior reservation holders. I feel like this is a huge red flag at this point.
My guess is they have a low allocation number and a long list of people in front of you. They probably just don’t want you to switch dealers.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not surprised they won't tell you their allocations, they likely don't really know. In 2021 Ford gave dealers their total number for the entire 2021 production year (ended up not mattering because Ford couldn't fulfill those numbers). They aren't doing that in 2022... dealers only find out what their allocations are for any given month a few months in advance, and it changes every month.

But not telling you where you are in regards to over reservation holders seems... concerning.... to say the least.
Sponsored