Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For me, it would be a deal breaker... 60k miles in the past year without Adaptive Cruise Control... No thanks.
I was going back and forth from the Hill Country to Wisconsin every 6-8 weeks for several years. Never once with ACC. I used peoples horns and the rumble strips as my lane centering! Probably is nice with those kind of miles as your not running to the store and getting 60k in a year. For me, it was never on my need to have list. 2 door, 7MT, and minimum of mid package was my must have.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These are strange times we’re living in.
I don't even know what's going on, I can't keep track and there's always some new crazy twist, lol.

I have a base 2-door on "order" whatever that means these days. No one has contacted me about changing it.

4-door pavement crawlers are showing up in my area, not interested. Maybe it's time to get my $100 back.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm 2 door basesquatch, moved to priority 2 in December. Seems like I have heard a lot of people moved to priority 2 recently. My understanding..... from what my salesman said in December.... was that priority 2 means they likely have what they need to schedule you and to expect scheduling soon? then all this mess happened so who knows. Is there a definite meaning to priority 2?

PC 2 here as well, about the same time. I was under the impression that this was what PC2 was for. Guess will just have to wait until Mon/Tues to see what Ford has to say.:cautious:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't even know what's going on, I can't keep track and there's always some new crazy twist, lol.

I have a base 2-door on "order" whatever that means these days. No one has contacted me about changing it.

4-door pavement crawlers are showing up in my area, not interested. Maybe it's time to get my $100 back.
Still not clear what this means for non Wildtrak 2 doors but if you have SAS, unless you are scheduled, it needs to come off.

Last edited:

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if I can combine the 2023 MY Bronco Transition Private Offer ($2,845 for 4 Dr OBX), Bronco Order Modification Customer Private Offer ($2,500), and the Grangetober Invoice - $2K I'll go ahead and order the soft top with just the High Package. I'll drive it until I can get what I really want in a couple of years. Getting the Bronco for $10K less than MSRP is basically a no brainer at this point. I certainly won't be happy but it's hard to see how I can lose money. If I really can't stand the soft top I should do well trading the Bronco in on something else.

I suspect though that Ford will have some caveat in the offers that prevents or limits the two private offers.

Sponsored

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So can we get the 2500 and the price protection money (3600 for me since I have a wildtrak) as a check? If so I’d step down to a badlands and just buy the adv hardtop with fords money.
I would like to know the answer to that question as well. I have $2820.00 in pp so that plus the $2500.00 would definitely lead me to purchasing a similar unit on my dealers lot. That would be a great discount for dropping the hard top.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still not clear what this means for non Wildtrak 2 doors but if you have SAS, unless you are scheduled, it needs to come off.
would all 2dr orders be on the naughty list since they‘re automatically MIC tops? No collecting the $2500 and changing to anything 2dr.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to know the answer to that question as well. I have $2820.00 in pp so that plus the $2500.00 would definitely lead me to purchasing a similar unit on my dealers lot. That would be a great discount for dropping the hard top.
If you find out please let me know haha, if anything I hope we find out by Tuesday

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it just me or does this primarily look like a Wildtrack issue? It seems like it’s a olive leaf to non Wildtrack orders but not much more than that. Seems like the real end goal is to rid themselves of Wildtrack orders. Am I missing something?
Sponsored