First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order at my dealership on Friday (1/13): OBX, SAS, MIC, and Lux. They told me Lux wasn’t available but didn’t mention SAS or MIC. Guess I’ll wait for them to get a hold of me this week. The MIC is a deal breaker for me. I’ll probably just go with option 3 and see what happens.
Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why would Wildtrak orders not get the offer of buying a Bronco on the lot and getting the $2500?

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I placed my order at my dealership on Friday (1/13): OBX, SAS, MIC, and Lux. They told me Lux wasn’t available but didn’t mention SAS or MIC. Guess I’ll wait for them to get a hold of me this week. The MIC is a deal breaker for me. I’ll probably just go with option 3 and see what happens.
how are you placing an order on that date when the order banks closed in November/Dec of 22? 1/13/23?

Cowboy15h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are currently about 6-7 broncos (including raptors) on bring a trailer if anyone is interested.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’re both “further down on the SAC list” Wildtrak buddies.

I did that exact thing today. With as much as we’ve been let down … I’m done with this game.

I may not be getting what I want , but 80% of it I was planning to replace aftermarket down the road anyways (Wheels/audio/etc).

At this point I’d rather take the $2500 and PP money and not wait and potentially lose all of it AND my order depending on what they decide to do.

I was going to stick it out (with interest rates the way they are now it was even more of a reason to). Unfortunately , I’m just over it.

Called John this morning and changed it over to a Badlands. With the PP/$2500 I’m just going to go ahead and order the wheels / tires / suspension and slap it all on when it arrives . Hopefully buy a take off hard top down the road.
Yeah, when we first reordered for 23my I was 124 on SACs list. Don't know where I'm at now. If we weren't losing all PP I would just wait it out. I'm also a touch concerned that they may not even take orders for WT in 24. So if I can't find anything on a lot here soon I'll change my order and just suck it up.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

how are you placing an order on that date when the order banks closed in November? 1/13/23?
We have seen that dealers are still taking orders. They just can't submit them to Ford.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They took your order, but didn't place your order. Hopefully you didn't plop down a big deposit.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have seen that dealers are still taking orders. They just can't submit them to Ford.
That’s pretty shady of a dealership to do. My dealership would not take an order unless the ordering banks were open. What happens if they don’t open up for a year? I mean a dealership is going to do whatever it can, but unfortunate for the customer who thinks they are getting a vehicle ordered, but they really aren’t.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s pretty shady of a dealership to do. My dealership would not take an order unless the ordering banks were open. What happens if they don’t open up for a year? I mean a dealership is going to do whatever it can, but unfortunate for the customer who thinks they are getting a vehicle ordered, but they really aren’t.
Well, there have been several cases here just in the past few weeks. Not saying that some dealers are shady, but........:unsure:

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My price protection is 3400/3600, something like that.
I was saying more like 2500 is less than 3600 saving themselves money.
That was my point.
If you cancel and buy another Ford (non Bronco) then the $2500 is less than most peoples Private Offer. In this case, Ford saves money.

If you downgrade by dropping MIC, SAS, and Lux, then it costs Ford more money.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Order banks are open for dealer stock and specialty vehicles (i.e. Raptor) if they have allocation.

VTR_16

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good friend of mine works at a dealer and went to order dealer stock allocations this morning. Lux, Tow, Mod bumper and Full Steel Bash Plates are unavailable. He was placing an order for some Badlands and Wildtrak. He stated Ford accepted the order for a Wildtrak. So whatever this info is worth…who knows.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people are looking at this backwards. The incentive will narrow down the list of those waiting. I wish i had this deal. Id personally take from stock without 10k adm and with 2021 pricing & the $2500. Great deal there.
What on earth are you talking about?! They are effectively canceling my order and you obviously had the cash to overpay to get what you want when you wanted. You are FORD's target demographic. There is no deal to get my truck. Am I insane?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Dr Badlands, MIC,Mid, No Sas order here
I just got an email (12:46) from Ashley at Chapman saying this
"no soft top for 2DR so the orders would have to drop LUX/SAS (if WT has to change to badlands/outer banks/big bend) to qualify for the PCO"

So if a 2dr order cannot drop the MIC because no soft top option is being offered, does that mean I have to order a 4 door non-Sas, Soft top, no Lux? If so, my choice is easy - wait, play the lottery and hope at some point Ford doesn't just cancel my reservation like they did to Seinfeld.
I think people keep getting confused with the 2drs. The 2drs are already constrained but Ford suspects that those people are not going to want to switch to the 4dr. I expect (hope) this is clarified in the final release.

To simplify, there is no soft top option (still) for the 2dr so you can't drop the 2 dr MIC. But you should be able to still qualify if you drop other constraints.
Sponsored