Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not projecting anger. I am saying this is not a deal unless your build was of the type that did not include these constraints. Beyond that, there is no deal. As a 2DR rez, there is no deal. My truck 99.9% likely will not be built.
They will be making 2drs just not a lot. Comes back to will they be making them when they schedule and does your dealer have allocation at the time.

Which is why it feels like winning the lottery when you get schedule, when in reality the lottery is easier to win.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since you are new and don't know the history between B6G and BN, I'll help you out with giving proper accreditation. Don't want Doug to get a Cease and Desist.

Bronco Nation's Aly Dubois shared a bit of clarity on the leaked slide from the conference call on Friday.

1673983877948.png
That doesn't sound good. Other than the $2500, little seems to have changed with this new offer.

Same as before, if you drop certain items, you may have a better chance in 2023. But no guarantee of getting one, no mention of a change in how the line is formed for people who sign onto this deal, and "every dealer has different allocation".

That last allocation part could be the worst part - if the allocation situation stays the same at places such as Granger. A customer might switch a 2-door for a 4-door soft top, and still be way back in an allocation line which does not change? That is the key question, is allocations per dealership still staying the same as before?

Last edited:

Shawn of the Dead

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Focus, 4 motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer I buy from has had several new on the lot over the last few months and they were all listed at MSRP.

Well I guess I am eating my words on this one. My dealer has three soft top 4D models on the lot , all marked up 5K.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be my understanding based on what I read in the post. I was worried my WT order would be cancelled altog

Thank you, I appreciate it! I won't make that mistake twice :)
No problem. The B6G/BN issue was an interesting time back in the pre-production days. Those that have been here since the beginning understand. FYI, I wasn't using hyperbole with the C/D. It was real back then.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I refuse to remove my Sasquatch and MIC top and I get pushed to 2024, then I lose my price protection? But they won't completely cancel my order right?
this is correct. Ford is not canceling orders. They are still building every trim level. However, the number of orders for Hard Top, Lux and Sasquatch pkg exceed what is available. So if you choose to remove nothing, there is a chance yours will still be built as a 23MY but also a chance it gets pushed. If it gets pushed you will not have any price protection.

The list of constrained commodities really has not changed. It has been the HT, LUX and SAS pkg for some time.

Please get with your individual dealerships/salesman for further explanation and plan of attack. You do have the option to do nothing, that comes with a risk. Get with your dealership, see where you are in their line of orders with the same commodities. They will be able to tell you whether or not, you should consider dropping the constrained features.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That doesn't sound good. Other than the $2500, little seems to have changed with this new offer.

Same as before, if you drop certain items, you may have a better chance in 2023. But no guarantee of getting one, no mention of a change in how the line is formed for people who sign onto this deal, and "every dealer has different allocation".

That last allocation part could be the worst part - if the allocation situation stays the same at places such as Granger. A customer might switch a 2-door for a 4-door soft top, and still be way back in an allocation line which does not change? That is the key question, is allocations per dealership still staying the same as before?
I have no clarity to offer and would only be interpreting/speculating on the info she conveyed. Time will tell. Secrets don't stay secret.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer sent me a message a bit ago about the 2 door hardtops.... said I can keep hardtop but drop Sasquatch for the $2500 offer.
I have a BaseSquatch on order.... without Squatch it ain't much drivetrain-wise. Hoping I can step up to Black Diamond for the locker and adv 4x4.
That might only bump your chances up a bit though, by keeping the hardtop constraint. That $2500 might disappear along with any price protection, before you can get the vehicle in 2023.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger customers are permanently f*d.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They will be making 2drs just not a lot. Comes back to will they be making them when they schedule and does your dealer have allocation at the time.

Which is why it feels like winning the lottery when you get schedule, when in reality the lottery is easier to win.
Exactly. I will go one further in that FORD will be taking new orders (and it appears they already are covertly) and those will be filled first. Why fill an order that they have to lose money on PP when they can sell for 2023 prices and ADM. I can't even take my PP to another dealer because of the ADMs. My order is effectively canceled. I will let it ride I suppose and hope for that lottery but as you stated it's easier to win the real lottery.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. I will go one further in that FORD will be taking new orders (and it appears they already are covertly) and those will be filled first. Why fill an order that they have to lose money on PP when they can sell for 2023 prices and ADM. I can't even take my PP to another dealer because of the ADMs. My order is effectively canceled. I will let it ride I suppose and hope for that lottery but as you stated it's easier to win the real lottery.
They will build what they can make, first and foremost. And those will go to the dealers with allocation. But I don't think they are overly concerned with PP other than wanting to get rid of it after MY23.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The video guy says "if you have a Bronco on order, and any of those three options (Sas/Lux/Hardtop) are left on that order, you ain't getting a 2023 Bronco".

But later he says customers can remove Sas/Lux from the 2-door leaving hard top, and still get the $2500. But what good is that, if as he already stated, you ain't getting a Bronco in 2023, unless all three are removed?!
Sponsored