First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a lot of people are misinterpreting this, It's not a misprint.
You will need to remove all constraints that you currently have in order to qualify, whether that is 1, 2 or 3.
If you currently have all 3, you must remove all 3 to qualify.
If you currently have 2/3, you must remove the 2.
If you have 1/3, you have to remove the 1.
Yes, I was not thinking of it in that way. I was only thinking about someone with all three, but yes, someone could have just one of the "3 Strikes" and could remove it to be eligible.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I find it disappointing that a single person ordered, or took delivery of multiple bronco orders over the past 2 years, this forum has shown there a lot of people that have done that. No wonder the ordering system is backed up and constrained. It seems there are a lot of people out there that ordered multiple broncos, just because they could. Greed is alive and well.

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I find it disappointing that a single person took delivery of multiple bronco orders over the past 2 years, this forum has shown there a lot of people that have done that. No wonder the ordering system is backed up and constrained. It seems there are a lot of people out there that ordered multiple broncos, just to because they could. Greed is alive and well.
Yeah, unless the buyer wants multiple for whatever reason (spouse, kids, etc). I understand why someone has multiple orders at various dealers to "increase their chances" or by trying to find available allocation, but I never played that game. When someone take delivery and then canceled the other orders, then I don't have any issues with it on the surface.

I believe we've seen examples of a couple scenarios. Buyer gets Bronco, cancels orders at other locations, but the dealers still maintain those orders somehow to get Broncos. Or... Buyer gets Bronco, maintains other orders, then comes here asking what they should do in their "situation". Which tends to irritate people waiting 2+ years.

I do know there are many people who actually want more than 1 for themselves (spouse or kids), which doesn't bother me.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So say I have a 4 Door OB with MIC and Lux package in Eruption Green on order and am thinking of downgrading a couple items (not happy about MIC). My dealer almost never has any in stock... but the dealer up the road has an OB with soft top and High package, but seperate color that i'd be happy with. Other dealer is $51,855 with $5k markup. My choices are getting it with my PP or take $2500 off the other dealer price?
See if you can talk them down some on the mark up- if so go for it!

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke to my dealer last night and removed LUX but didn't remove the MIC as we have to have that. When I got my new DORA it now has the -$250 for the Sub delete on it, guess they're planning on not having that for the entire year.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so nothing official from FORD yet, but is it confirmed that if you have a 4 door Wildtrak on order, you can only change to 4 door Big Bend, OBX or Badlands? No Sasquatch, no MIC, no Lux.

For example, I couldn't go Black Diamond or Base 4 door, soft top and get the $2500?
Well, if you found one on a dealer lot this morning like I did, I suppose you could, provided Ford was willing to part with the $2500. I found a white 2023 floppy top 2.7 base with aux switches this morning at a dealer.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I find it disappointing that a single person took delivery of multiple bronco orders over the past 2 years, this forum has shown there a lot of people that have done that. No wonder the ordering system is backed up and constrained. It seems there are a lot of people out there that ordered multiple broncos, just to because they could. Greed is alive and well.
To me, that's been the most odd thing, of this overall odd situation. Cats buying multiples of the same new vehicle. In some cases 3 or 4, for every member of the household including their unborn child, lol. I didn't see that coming.

In my locale, I think there is only one household having two of the same new vehicle - two Honda CRVs. Whenever we pass that house we joke how they must REALLY love CRVs.

You couldn't pay me to buy two of the same new vehicle, at least I'd have to have a clear use case to do that. Like maybe my wife and I are off-roading separately at the same time, so we each need the off-road capabilities, or something like that (which would be odd).

My opinion - scarcity can cause humans to do odd things, lol.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, unless the buyer wants multiple for whatever reason (spouse, kids, etc). I understand why someone has multiple orders at various dealers to "increase their chances" or by trying to find available allocation, but I never played that game. When someone take delivery and then canceled the other orders, then I don't have any issues with it on the surface.

I believe we've seen examples of a couple scenarios. Buyer gets Bronco, cancels orders at other locations, but the dealers still maintain those orders somehow to get Broncos. Or... Buyer gets Bronco, maintains other orders, then comes here asking what they should do in their "situation". Which tends to irritate people waiting 2+ years.

I do know there are many people who actually want more than 1 for themselves (spouse or kids), which doesn't bother me.
the people doing this don’t want, or plan to actually take delivery of multiple broncos. I believe the dealerships aren’t against it if they have an actual real person making multiple orders because they get to sell the legit order on their lot.

however, this is obviously causing people problems with real legit orders. Read through some of the posts on this tread alone and you’ll see it’s a common practice for a single person to place multiple orders. Like they are proud of it

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the people doing this don’t want, or plan to actually take delivery of multiple broncos. I believe the dealerships aren’t against it if they have an actual real person making multiple orders because they get to sell the legit order on their lot.

however, this is obviously causing people problems with real legit orders. Read through some of the posts on this tread alone and you’ll see it’s a common practice for a single person to place multiple orders. Like they are proud of it
Oh I've seen it and I don't care for it. It's odd. If everyone who wants one Bronco simply placed 1 order and waited, we might not be in the situation we're in. I agree with you on that for sure. I'm just trying to stay focused on my situation and not on what others are doing. I can't control any of that and Ford is allowing it, so it's part of the situation unfortunately.

Sponsored

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me, that's been the most odd thing, of this overall odd situation. Cats buying multiples of the same new vehicle. In some cases 3 or 4, for every member of the household including their unborn child, lol. I didn't see that coming.

In my locale, I think there is only one household having two of the same new vehicle - two Honda CRVs. Whenever we pass that house we joke how they must REALLY love CRVs.

You couldn't pay me to buy two of the same new vehicle, at least I'd have to have a clear use case to do that. Like maybe my wife and I are off-roading separately at the same time, so we each need the off-road capabilities, or something like that (which would be odd).

truth. These were the same people buying 1000 rolls of toilet paper during the scamdemic

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

So we're one of those odd house's, we have 2 Tacoma's currently that my boys drive, one will be traded in for a 2 dr base being built next week. We also have an OBX on order for my wife, so we will eventually be a 2 Bronco house.

The manual Trans is the biggest reason we have these 2 models, not many choices out there for that anymore.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
truth. These were the same people buying 1000 rolls of toilet paper during the scamdemic
Yep scarcity. They ran around hording it. Bronco is the toilet paper of the automotive world. ;)

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL. The toilet paper thing. I completely forgot about that. I installed a bidet during that time, instead of dealing with that BS. One of the best decisions I've made in the last couple years. What a bunch of idiots. Humans create so many problems for themselves.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, as observed in person at the dealership today, 2023 dealer stock continues to flow in... so that's an issue, plus re-opening the order banks, and we're left with a situation where we can expect reservation holders to get shafted again, even if we dance to Ford's tune.

I sincerely doubt, that despite making the required changes, that I will see a 2023 Bronco because Math.
Sponsored