First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Me too! I have a 2 door Big Bend ordered in early 2021. Just got email it's scheduled for production. I do wonder is this means 2 door MIC tops arent included in this announcement. Maybe hope for all the 2 door orders out there?
This thread literally has dozens of posts that say the 2 door is excluded from the hard tops. Just look through it
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If one would read the thread in its entirety there is a lot of useful info as well as some not so useful. Outside of the WT, if it’s the only configuration your build comes with, i.e. 2 door hardtop, the offer doesn’t apply and you don’t have to drop it. This is really an offer from Ford to drop constraints on optioned up models for a better chance to get built this year since PP is not carrying over. It’s no different than in the past where they said avoid Mic, avoid tow, avoid 2.7, etc. The difference this time is they are offering $2500 to do so. This is because they hoping to get enough to move so they can balance parts and build as many orders as possible so they will not have to be cancelled at YE. They will continue to build all models and trims as they can with parts available, including WT. Reportedly when the banks open for MY23 in March you will not be able to order a WT.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Re: Jeep is still producing Wranglers with reasonable build times

Yeah but I like having 35s, 12" touchscreen, 360 camera, a fully-loaded 2-door, and the ability to go faster than 65 on the interstate. Lmk when a Wrangler does that.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re: Jeep is still producing Wranglers with reasonable build times

Yeah but I like having 35s, 12" touchscreen, 360 camera, a fully-loaded 2-door, and the ability to go faster than 65 on the interstate. Lmk when a Wrangler does that.
I always get a laugh when someone comments how Wranglers are being built faster. The JL has been in production since November 2017, that's 5 years of parts production with much of it before the world was turned upside down. They most likely had part commitments for the lifespan of the model already in the works. Let's see how fast they turnout Wranglers when they release the new model which is comming soon.

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s what a bunch said that had waited forever until today.
That was my thought also , but after the Thursday email dump I was thinking it was a done.
I was told over and over to change my order to get my WT faster , but November I got my VIN# after 800 days so who really knows. Just one big SWAG for all of us

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford does not want to disincentivize the suckers customers that it has already convinced to pay for a special edition vehicle.

This is similar to why they won't give you $2500 to switch from Wildtrak to a Base.
Imagine if you're someone who previously took Ford's advice, dropped the constraints, and are still waiting. Now Ford is paying customers $2500 to drop those constraints, but you don't get any of that cash, lol.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I’m very curious if a non-WT order holder can change trims when removing all their constraints and still keep Pp and the $2500 offer?

move got a BB, SAS, MIC, 2.7. I’m considering removing the constraints, but if I did I’d want to change to a BD or Badlands.

is that possible?

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a little off subject, but does anyone know if you can switch your selected trim to the Everglades and if so, would it even help with the current build constraints?

Second, has anyone had any luck trying to actually use the new 2500 dollar certificates for canceling your order on currently in-stock Broncos at different dealerships? Or is the certificate only good at the dealership you reserved your Bronco through? I haven't been able to find a single dealership that will accept them yet...
Does anyone know the answers to these questions above? Thanks!

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got this from Ford, guess they are deciding for me...
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1674227692552

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got this from Ford, guess they are deciding for me...
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1674227692552
I just got the same email, kinda happy as this is the 1st email I've received that acknowledges I have an order!

I already removed LUX and left MIC so if it doesn't get built in 23' I will NOT be re-ordering for 24'!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta hold the line! I did drop the Mod Bumper and Tow but holding everything else. I'm going to wait and see what happens in the next couple weeks. Nothing but a 2dr Wildtrac for me, have waited since 21'.
I’m not changing a damn thing, I’ll either get what I ordered or be canceled. If my order is canceled, I’m done with @Ford. I’ve been a loyal ford customer for over 45 years and with the same dealership for over 35 years.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ouch, may order for the 2023 Wildtrak SAS with hardtop MIC AND LUX officially toasted...
Options for your Bronco order.View Online
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 3FAB01C5846DA3C971266C57D2157411
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 0da89e48f4b2cdc767b32b525f123102f927ce80820432d886
Dear Bronco Customer,

Although we are doing everything we can to continue manufacturing Ford Bronco® SUVs exactly as ordered, global supply chain shortages and unprecedented demand have impacted our ability to produce your Bronco.

To give your Bronco the best chance at being produced in the 2023 model year, contact your dealer and update your order to a buildable configuration as soon as possible. Please note that taking no action puts you at risk of not receiving your Bronco.

To thank you for your patience, you will be eligible for the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program. You will receive $2,500 toward the purchase or lease of your Bronco if:

• Your order is a Wildtrak series and you change to a Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Badlands series without a Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package*

• Your order has any of these options—Molded-In Color Hardtop, Sasquatch Package, or Lux Package—and you remove all of them from your current vehicle order

Alternatively, you can also receive the $2,500 incentive (exclusions apply**) if you cancel your Bronco order and purchase or lease an in-stock 2022/2023 Ford or order a 2023 Ford vehicle for purchase or lease.

You also have the option to cancel your order and have your deposit refunded.

You have until March 7th to change your order and be eligible for the 23MY Bronco Order Modification Private Offer Program. However, the sooner you make the change, the better chance you will have for it to be scheduled in 2023.

What Happens if You Don’t Take One of These Actions?

If you take no action and leave your order as is, and your Bronco cannot be delivered as a 2023 model year, your order will be canceled. You will then need to place a 2024 model year order at the 2024 model year pricing.

For additional information and details, visit our FAQs.

We appreciate your business and patience and will continue to do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of your new Bronco.

-The Bronco Team
*4-door order may not change to a 2-door order.

**Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and purchase or lease In-Stock 22MY/23MY Ford vehicle excluding Mach E, Lightning, all Raptors, all Shelbys and Mach1. Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and order and purchase or lease 23MY Escape, Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, F-150 (subject to order bank closings).​
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 3FAB01C5846DA3C971266C57D2157411
Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Rights
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P. O. BOX 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

© 2023 Ford Motor Company. All Rights Reserved.​
Follow Ford
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) FB00D4EE5B7AE7DC9FC7461AD3C81139
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 3A332F995CF636B6953BD13ECF3962D2
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1CBFE1F1D6908DF8187816984F8357FD
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) E4101A5D6CDC043E429D2923A24C4D52
Sponsored