First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It means you placed your order but your order has not been scheduled for production. I'm not sure but maybe Ford is only sending these emails to those of us who have a reservation vs a walk-in order...my emails from Ford always contain my reservation number.
I had a 2020 Reservation and a January 2021 Original Order (pretty much when they started taking orders) followed by an October Second Order when I didn't receive a scheduled production date for a 2021 model - AKA - I had to update my order .

I received the emails previously mentioned as well. I am NOT currently scheduled for production, no VIN, no clue on time frame.

My Email:

Dear XXXX,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
XXXX's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

104XXXXX​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Th
I reached out and was told that any change made now since the MSRP update would be reflected on the new build sheet/purchase agreement. It's not worth $5k to me to make that change to my Wildtrak order. I'll stick with the Wildtrak stock suspension.
Excatly what I was thinking
2500 for the option
2000 for the modeL increase

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So reading that letter it appears there is a chance for someone (me) to slip a new order for a Raptor on 3/8 before 1500 hours and still get a MY22?

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So reading that letter it appears there is a chance for someone (me) to slip a new order for a Raptor on 3/8 before 1500 hours and still get a MY22?
It sounds to me that what you described above appears to be likely. Increased chances of getting it sooner if you change your selection - i.e. Go down the Raptor/Everglades path. To me this is very similar to what they have been asking us to do with a different spin. Choose from a selection of more limitations on your options - similar to their "drop the hitch, take the soft top" approach (which may differ from what you may really want), and more importantly - Be prepared to dip significantly further into your pocket. Load up the Raptor and see what the price differential is. It's significant. I've done it. And by the way, I would have paid $17k to $20k more, and couldn't even get the interior I wanted. Not going there.

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a 2020 Reservation and a January 2021 Original Order (pretty much when they started taking orders) followed by an October Second Order when I didn't receive a scheduled production date for a 2021 model - AKA - I had to update my order .

I received the emails previously mentioned as well. I am NOT currently scheduled for production, no VIN, no clue on time frame.

My Email:

Dear XXXX,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
XXXX's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

104XXXXX​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Same boat here, like most of us, just waiting and waiting and waiting…I got the same email as you yesterday.

Sponsored

Baldwin69

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has sent a communication to dealers highlighting a variety of solutions and updates pertaining to Bronco order holders.

bronco dealer memo 6.jpg

bronco dealer memo 5.jpg

bronco dealer memo 4.jpg

bronco dealer memo 3.jpg

bronco dealer memo 2.jpg

bronco dealer memo 1.jpg

Has anyone actually been notified by Ford yet?

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All in all they should've stopped taking new orders last year. Many of us decided to make concessions to get built earlier and still remain unscheduled (We'll see if tomorrow changes that)
It's frustrating because now we have 2 price increases (price protected) AND the Fed rates going up, so those of us who aren't getting financed until July+ will get the shaft.
Stay Pumped!
Navy federal will hold my Loan for 90 days
I need a build date to try and play Tetris

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I may not be far behind you. Can't wait for a 2023. Need a vehicle.
If it helps, there was plenty of lot availability to walk out the door with the trim I was looking for on the Gladiator; however, with EcoDiesel I needed to order. Ordered end of October which was right after 2021 ordering ended. 2022 production started late December and I was picking up my Jeep before February.

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I

My Email:

Dear XXXX,
Bronco Order Banks
Questions?
XXXX's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

104XXXXX​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

I was in this boat until November. Second Day Res, First Day order, Re-Order in Nov. Mine was scheduled for delivery 2/10 and production 1/14. I think it's on Ice Mountain, as I have 2 door, MIC, Tow and V6.

You may want to update your order, change something small, like add a Bimini cover or spare tire cover etc. I did that after updating my order, and it somehow got me out of purgatory.

I'm estimated for 5/11 delivery.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Th

Excatly what I was thinking
2500 for the option
2000 for the modeL increase
I'll look at my Bilstiens with a smile every morning for that price.

Sponsored

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I

I was in this boat until November. Second Day Res, First Day order, Re-Order in Nov. Mine was scheduled for delivery 2/10 and production 1/14. I think it's on Ice Mountain, as I have 2 door, MIC, Tow and V6.

You may want to update your order, change something small, like add a Bimini cover or spare tire cover etc. I did that after updating my order, and it somehow got me out of purgatory.

I'm estimated for 5/11 delivery.
Thanks Brent. I updated my order within the last couple of weeks to remove the Hitch which has been "labeled" as a bottleneck. Will see what happens from here. Congrats on the scheduling. Hope yours arrives soon. Enjoy!

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks Brent. I updated my order within the last couple of weeks to remove the Hitch which has been "labeled" as a bottleneck. Will see what happens from here. Congrats on the scheduling. Hope yours arrives soon. Enjoy!
That's funny, I added the tow package and it got unstuck and I got my VIN the next day.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has sent a communication to dealers highlighting a variety of solutions and updates pertaining to Bronco order holders.

bronco dealer memo 6.jpg

bronco dealer memo 5.jpg

bronco dealer memo 4.jpg

bronco dealer memo 3.jpg

bronco dealer memo 2.jpg

bronco dealer memo 1.jpg
I would love to be a waiter in a high end restaurant and get to wait on the leaders of Ford. You want a steak, NO you can't have that, but we do have a nice 80/20 mix ground beef that we can make, but the cost will be more because it is special order. Oh...it will take 2 hours for you to get your meal, and it will be cold when you get it.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I reached out and was told that any change made now since the MSRP update would be reflected on the new build sheet/purchase agreement. It's not worth $5k to me to make that change to my Wildtrak order. I'll stick with the Wildtrak stock suspension.

I was lurking on the 'other' 6G Bronco forum (you know what one I'm hinting at ;)), and a similar question came up. The Moderators over there said that Ford will honor price protection on the Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0, but it will need to be handled slightly different at the Dealer.

I'm just repeating what I read over there. Throw the chairs at them not me.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. See your dealer for details.
Seems like they put this in reverse order of the TRUTH!

1 ALLOCATION
2 AVAILABILITY
3 reservation timestamp

Come on Ford, stop being so obviously deceitful!
Sponsored