First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco and a 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed that eruption green is not on the list of colors. Since I had to choose a color to submit my form, I picked white.
Sponsored

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I noticed that eruption green is not on the list of colors. Since I had to choose a color to submit my form, I picked white.
No Code Orange also, are we not calling the Raptor a model of a Bronco? Maybe an update is needed.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey future Bronco owners! To offer you a way to get latest answers to your most frequently asked questions, we will be hosting livestream sessions at livestream.ford.com/bronco. Join us on April 14 at 7:00pm EST for updated information about the Ford Bronco.
How about just answering why you're screwing customers over with your allocation system rather than building them in reservation order.

michaelyager

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

UPDATE:
The order sheet is now ready to accept everyone's scheduling updates for Estimated/Actual Build & Delivery dates.

If you're already on this list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to submit your updates. You do not need to enter all the order info again, just the updates not already reflected on the sheet. If you're new to the list please just use our standard ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The sheet also has new columns for Days Between Order/Build/Delivery so the more info we have the better so we can see patterns, etc. Please update even if you've already taken delivery.

Also, the sheet is now sorted by ORDER DATE and will continue to be re-sorted as new entries are added so your position on the list will constantly change.

Done

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's with all of the five digit numbers starting with 4 in place of many of the order dates???

DFR

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Super Duty, 2 Ford powered rock crawlers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just added my order info.

I reserved in July 2020, ordered in Feb 2021, updated the order for a '22 in October 2022 and am expecting delivery next week or the week after. This is all based on emails from Ford.

2 door Badlands, 'Squatch, Lux, Cyber Orange, hard top, tow package and misc stuff...

BroncoBlizzard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Early reservation #, Ordered 2/20/21, Confirmed 10/18/21. Built 3/08/22.
Ford email says delivery 3/21 to 3/27/22, but didn't arrive. Dealer now says early April.

2021>>2022 Wildtrack, Hard Top, Sasquatch, 2.7L, High Package, Area 51, modular bumper, tow, roof rails

PBVFL

Badlands
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, 2014, SXT Plus AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order Info Submitted

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order info submitted.

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

UPDATE:
The order sheet is now ready to accept everyone's scheduling updates for Estimated/Actual Build & Delivery dates.

If you're already on this list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to submit your updates. You do not need to enter all the order info again, just the updates not already reflected on the sheet. If you're new to the list please just use our standard ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The sheet also has new columns for Days Between Order/Build/Delivery so the more info we have the better so we can see patterns, etc. Please update even if you've already taken delivery.

Also, the sheet is now sorted by ORDER DATE and will continue to be re-sorted as new entries are added so your position on the list will constantly change.

is this still being updated?

usbp170

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

UPDATE:

Order Submission form sent.

Thanks

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

UPDATE:

Done! I did not include my order # but can send it if needed.