First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 4 pm appt Friday. #12 out of 48 allocations at my dealership. I'm still debating what to get. I don't need the Badlands, but like a few of the upgrades from the Black Diamond. I've been Velocity Blue (after initially wanting A51), but the Rapid Red is looking mighty appealing as well. I'm going to make the dealer show me the colors in person as looking online, they look different on every screen you see.

A buddy's friend who works at a dealership in another state was going to get me an X Plan #, but he said they are not valid on the new Broncos.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's making me nervous that I am not seeing many people going all-in with a 2.7L sas lux (which is my plan). Most of the one's listed are paired with a mod top (figuring they will get delayed anyway) or are on FE (because, well, it's an FE). Hmm. Some more examples will help me better gauge how foolish I may or may not be. Maybe I should be heed caution too, but my cahones are saying my Day 1 reservation paired with 4 of Deadly 6 will still get me in by around ~9/1/21.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 pm appt Friday. #12 out of 48 allocations at my dealership. I'm still debating what to get. I don't need the Badlands, but like a few of the upgrades from the Black Diamond. I've been Velocity Blue (after initially wanting A51), but the Rapid Red is looking mighty appealing as well. I'm going to make the dealer show me the colors in person as looking online, they look different on every screen you see.

A buddy's friend who works at a dealership in another state was going to get me an X Plan #, but he said they are not valid on the new Broncos.
Ford Confirmed no X-Plan.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-confirmation-update-confirmed-by-ford.6988/

X-Plan purchases can and do get audited - the dealership can get into deep #$@$ if they get caught using fraudulently obtained x-plan #s. I would think the dealership doing the sale would want, and FMC would also want, proof of employment for the provided x-plan #.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says he entered my order last night (the 19th). Ford site still shows my reservation.

Should I start pounding on desks?

BroncoTRails

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Just put my 2 door base Sasquatch order in. Can’t wait!

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Confirmed no X-Plan.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-confirmation-update-confirmed-by-ford.6988/

X-Plan purchases can and do get audited - the dealership can get into deep #$@$ if they get caught using fraudulently obtained x-plan #s. I would think the dealership doing the sale would want, and FMC would also want, proof of employment for the provided x-plan #.
Thanks for info! I don't feel so bad now. I had read some folks on the forum said they had got it.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What will really be helpful is to add a column "estimated delivery date" in April. That way we can see where we stack up with our reservation dates and chosen options.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for info! I don't feel so bad now. I had read some folks on the forum said they had got it.
There are some dealers - Granger and Stephens - and perhaps others that offered deals that were essentially x-plan pricing, actually they were better than x-plan pricing. But they weren't x-plan. Most other dealers are not/have not followed suit.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What will really be helpful is to add a column "estimated delivery date" in April. That way we can see where we stack up with our reservation dates and chosen options.
It would be amusing to link these back to the reservation data to see how things shake out.

Sponsored

NinaS

Outer Banks
First Name
Nina Schilling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On the Oxford white question above shown with sandstone interior...what model is that?

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order was placed yesterday. Info submitted. FYI, the top options didn't show just MIC top, so I put dual tops.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering the same thing
Yeah, my dealer called went over what I want over the phone, couple hours later emailed me to let me know I was the first order they put through, signed in to my account and shows as an order on January 19.
Sponsored