leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also ordered from Wickstrom...did you get a purchase agreement when ordered? I only have the build sheet with the MSRP and never did a signed purchase agreement...just don't want to get screwed on delivery day...
Same, just the build sheet/DORA that Pat emailed me. From my various calls I’ve been told MSRP and that some unscrupulous dealers charge over but they don’t believe in the practice. Guess we will both find out. When is your delivery ETA? Mine recently got pushed to 1/18.
Sponsored

EStepCG2022

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same, just the build sheet/DORA that Pat emailed me. From my various calls I’ve been told MSRP and that some unscrupulous dealers charge over but they don’t believe in the practice. Guess we will both find out. When is your delivery ETA? Mine recently got pushed to 1/18.
I unfortunately don't even have a build date yet...ordered 11/27/21 so not going to be any time soon. Although I did avoid all constraints so I'm hoping by next summer I'll see it.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I unfortunately don't even have a build date yet...ordered 11/27/21 so not going to be any time soon. Although I did avoid all constraints so I'm hoping by next summer I'll see it.
I’ll post on here with what happens on mine. I’m in a bit of a different boat as I reserved in July 2020 and ordered in early 2021. I’m one of many in that position, but I’ve been seeing more recent orders get picked up. So who knows, you might beat me to owning one lol

EStepCG2022

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ll post on here with what happens on mine. I’m in a bit of a different boat as I reserved in July 2020 and ordered in early 2021. I’m one of many in that position, but I’ve been seeing more recent orders get picked up. So who knows, you might beat me to owning one lol
Appreciate the updates! For your sake I hope you get yours first haha! I’m way too antsy already lol

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New submission. Thanks!

Sponsored

scouter37

Base
First Name
Scout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
submitted

JC_747

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted! My order date was 2/2/2021 and still "unscheduled" for build, per dealer :( not in a huge rush but should I be worried? 2D hard top 2.7L Outer Banks (no Squatch)

Sponsored

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

UPDATE:
The order sheet is now ready to accept everyone's scheduling updates for Estimated/Actual Build & Delivery dates.

If you're already on this list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to submit your updates. You do not need to enter all the order info again, just the updates not already reflected on the sheet. If you're new to the list please just use our standard ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The sheet also has new columns for Days Between Order/Build/Delivery so the more info we have the better so we can see patterns, etc. Please update even if you've already taken delivery.

Also, the sheet is now sorted by ORDER DATE and will continue to be re-sorted as new entries are added so your position on the list will constantly change.

Order submitted thru Dealership (21 DEC 2021). Confirmed via email by Ford MoCo (22 DEC 2021). [FYI: Your order submission form requests my "Order Number". My dealer-provided Order Summary lists a one-letter-three-digit "Order Code" but there's no Order Number.]

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

UPDATE:
The order sheet is now ready to accept everyone's scheduling updates for Estimated/Actual Build & Delivery dates.

If you're already on this list, please use the CHANGE REQUEST FORM to submit your updates. You do not need to enter all the order info again, just the updates not already reflected on the sheet. If you're new to the list please just use our standard ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The sheet also has new columns for Days Between Order/Build/Delivery so the more info we have the better so we can see patterns, etc. Please update even if you've already taken delivery.

Also, the sheet is now sorted by ORDER DATE and will continue to be re-sorted as new entries are added so your position on the list will constantly change.

Submitted a change, due to some errors in how my original submission seems to have been parsed.

I gave my estimated delivery date as 15 June 2022. That's based on a much more vague estimate from the dealer as “June-ish”. It apparently got entered as 15 October 2022, three months off from what I entered.

I guess everything else looks good for my entry in this list. I thought I saw a few other errors, but those were perhaps because of misalignment in the way I transferred it to Excel for better reading.

On a related note, @Administrator, is there any way to download the data of this list in a form that can be more easily imported into a program such as Excel? MY current method of selecting and copying from this page, and then pasting into Excel is rather clunky and flawed.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I solved both of my issues myself.

Submitted a change, due to some errors in how my original submission seems to have been parsed.

I gave my estimated delivery date as 15 June 2022. That's based on a much more vague estimate from the dealer as “June-ish”. It apparently got entered as 15 October 2022, three months off from what I entered.
I guess the Change Request Form in the OP works automatically. I see tha my correctuion has already taken effect.

On a related note, Administrator, is there any way to download the data of this list in a form that can be more easily imported into a program such as Excel? MY current method of selecting and copying from this page, and then pasting into Excel is rather clunky and flawed.
And when I was posting my previous post,. I noticed in the quested section, references to “MEDIA=googlesheets”, followd by a long identifier. That inspired me to try going to http://sheets.google.com, with that identifier in my clipboard. There, I was shown what Google Sheets I had recently accessed, including this one.

There, I see that this sheet as at this link, along with a menu that apparently allows it to be downloaded in various forms, including as an Excel file.
Sponsored