Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer messaged me today saying my res has moved to phase 2 and is an unscheduled order with top priority. I didn’t even go in and tell him all the options I wanted. When I asked, he said the manager said they couldn’t select all the options yet, that came later. Anyone else getting this? Obviously not true with all the posts on here contradicting that.
Check the threads from yesterday re: dealers switching reservations to orders without speaking to customers first. You might have a complaint to Mama Ford.
Sponsored

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Submitted. Now time will move as slow in 2021 as it did in 2020...but for a better reason.
Where in KY are you? I saw on the list you ordered from Paul Miller. How where they in this process so far?

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just finished with my dealer. OBX with the 2.7L (only possible delay item in my build - fingers crossed with that one). Otherwise I fell well within my dealers initial allocation numbers, so sitting with a good chance at getting it this calendar year - let’s hope.

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just submitted my info.
I went to my dealer on the 20th at 10am to be their first order but was told the system was down, but I just checked my Ford account this morning and noticed the reservation had switched to an order. I’m excited!

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Rebel / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.

Added myself to the List

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with roast/black because I prefered in over navy. I particularly liked the roast dash. I know its not everyones 1st choice but thats ok with me. Had the interior of the Wildtrek been more appealing that is where I would have gone.
I'm in the same agreement. I actually like the Roast, just had a hard time seeing it with Cactus Gray. Also agree on the Wildtrak, the interior was the only reason I didn't opt for that despite liking everything else about it.

ky.longshot

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered on the 20th from small dealer. Mgr. said L am # 9 of 7 allotments with 15 total reservations, and I was first one to order. The wait continues??? Obx sas 4dr high .

Sponsored

slmcdady

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted my order yesterday!

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Submitted, pleased to learn the dealer is doing $1,000 off and free 7yr/100k warranty.

We're 21 out of 20 allocations with 5 of the 6 "see ya next year" items, so fingers crossed.

Dwayne The Bronc Johnson

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just submitted my info to be added to this list. Went to see my dealer last night and ordered my A51-4DR-Wildtrak-Lux! $0 required as well.

A few oddities:
  1. My salesman could not ballpark how many allocations his dealership is receiving and therefore could not tell me if I am MY21 or MY22
    • I assume MY21 since I am #2 on his personal list of 20 reservations (pending long-lead items)
  2. My dealer wants to order both of my reservations
    • Never asked if I wanted to cancel my second one - Need to do that ASAP and get my $100 back!
  3. The WT hood graphic is standard, but the side graphics have to be added
    • I didn't know this, but actually like this idea, was not a fan of the side graphics

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can an insider explain.

Sales Code: ?
Priority Code: ?
Order Code: ?
Price Level: ?

Just curious.

Jbhdad

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where in KY are you? I saw on the list you ordered from Paul Miller. How where they in this process so far?
I’m in Lexington. Paul Miller folks have been great. Have bought from them in the past and always had good experiences. I wish there was a point person with more specific Bronco knowledge, but otherwise great. (Also, we’ve probably read and researched way more than most people at dealers)
Sponsored