First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two door basesquatch 2.7 here as well. Original order went in August 2021, updated for 2022 and bupkis. Got the email from Ford and one from my dealership a few days before. So I switched my order to a 2 door BB 2.3 with mid. WTF the only thing the same is the color and amount of doors. Oy vey.
OK Ford and my dealership just threw a spanner in the works! I sent my new build to my dealership on January 23 but hadn't received a confirmation so I emailed them again. In the meantime I go on my Ford acct to try and find my original invoice price and low and behold I'm now scheduled for Production on March 23. I just got my head around changing from my Basesquatch 2.7 to a BB 2.3 and now I'm so confused. Me think someone, somewhere, messed up. Should I be thrilled or pissed off at being mucked about, again....
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OK Ford and my dealership just threw a spanner in the works! I sent my new build to my dealership on January 23 but hadn't received a confirmation so I emailed them again. In the meantime I go on my Ford acct to try and find my original invoice price and low and behold I'm now scheduled for Production on March 23. I just got my head around changing from my Basesquatch 2.7 to a BB 2.3 and now I'm so confused. Me think someone, somewhere, messed up. Should I be thrilled or pissed off at being mucked about, again....
Which version of the order was picked for production? The original that you wanted or the adjusted one?

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone go the cancel my order route and get a ford from inventory? Will we get our price protection(private offer) + the $2,500? Or does the private offers go away ?
Goes away I believe

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing. Ford can't build email campaigns either... Unless you have a scheduled build date, you are in the same boat as the rest of us WT order holders- and that boat is taking on water...
There is a white leather WT at a Nissan dealer in Rock Springs, WY. My husband stopped and they wanted 78,250 and had about 500 miles on it. Mic

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Goes away I believe
Yep, you are correct, I have a WT on order with Long McArthur Ford and I asked Tim Bartz that question, if I buy a stock unit (which they had, abandoned order) would I get the $2500 and my private offer, he asked the brand manager who said I would get the $2500 for canceling my order but I can only use my private offer on a ordered vehicle.
Sponsored