Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't think they were scheduling any additional MIC tops without a VIN already issued? Did you already have a VIN?
Yup. Add to list of Ford said one thing and the opposite happened. We switched from 2dr WT day one reservation to 4dr softie based on email if you had mic order and no vin it’s MY22. Ford flip flops more than the modern day politician.

Oh well. Congrats to the winners!!

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my email
Badlands 4DR Soft Top LUX SAQ TOW 2.7
Ordered 8/27/21 (no reservation)

1633031304981.png
No reservation and just ordered barely a month ago… how?!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can the @Administrator ask that people put their reservation dates in their posts. It's nice seeing specs, but it really doesn't help us waiting that much without seeing reservation dates.

Sponsored

skoorb76

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
Your Bronco Model
Base
First post... was interested in a Bronco but wanted to check out a demo first. Drove a local dealer's BB SAS 2.3 mannequin and whole family loved it. After some quick research on here, made a reservation August 3 (2021) with Granger, ordered August 10. Emailed today with build week of 11/15!

Base, AMB, SAS, 2.3, Soft Top (plus switches, keypad, bags, mats). Went with the most buildable order and bang for the buck with Sasquatch as the only non-negotiable constrained item, and let it ride.

Extremely surprised to see it previewed and scheduled due to Granger's popularity and my late order... was already thinking about how to "fix" my 2022 order (GREEN!), what the pricing would drive me into, etc. Thanks to all on this forum for the education so far!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] base.PNG

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was surprised as well.
reserved April 21
Switched to order May 21
When I called the told me I was looking at February 2022 at best.
total shock
OBX lux Amb Sas soft top 4 dr

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 am reservation
Got the email last month about getting bumped to 2022
Had grown to accept losing AMB and switching to green.

Then suddenly here it is, scheduled for week of 12/6. Two door Badlands, 2.7, high, tow, MIC
Now the waiting really starts.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 2 door black diamond Sasquatch mid pakage tow pakage floor liners cactus gray was scheduled today after being told I was pushed to 22 couldn’t believe it I’m scheduled to be built nov 22

Last edited:

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reservation and just ordered barely a month ago… how?!
Yeah, this is what bothers me. I get that Ford had to create a system to spread orders out across dealers to take care of the dealers. I also understand how the system works. What I don't understand is how someone at Ford hasn't woken up and realized that we're giving vehicles to folks that have reservations/orders OVER A YEAR after people that don't have vehicles yet.

When the allocation process was revealed it seemed reasonable that we'd see build dates out of order by a week, a month or maybe even 3 months. But 13 months?!?! The system is broken. This is honestly a slap in the face.

BroncoBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Mylissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered my Bronco on 03/04 build week 07/12 blend date 08/24.. my dealer just sent me this. So hopefully soon I will get a delivery update

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 9BEE5865-E53B-4E03-8D44-C6365848F56F