First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes! Our two door race red manual transmission heritage edition is scheduled for the week of March 27.

Jason
Congrats. Mine is also race red/manual. Only thing I added were roof rails and floor mats. I need to tow a small kayak trailer so I'll add a receiver hitch and some four pin wiring later on.
Sponsored

PDock

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Mini Countryman, Ram 2500, FJ40, FJ60, Z3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like others, haven’t posted until now while awaiting scheduling.

I actually got the email on 12/1 for a 1/23 build. There just wasn’t such an active thread to talk about it at the time! Rescheduled three times but 3rd reschedule moved it backwards a week, landing on 1/30.

2dr, Badlands, 2.3MT, SAS, LUX, Tow, Mod

pretty much all the constraints. Small dealer in NJ

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco & 2006 Ranger Sport Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This took me completely by surprise!

Ford Bronco 📬 Just got scheduled email today Jan 19! Post yours! 1674178548858

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Walk-in order 01/20/22. Bronco base, 2-door, MT, auto/2.3, roof rails, modular front bumper, brush guard, side hoop steps, HPR. Woke up this morning, on my birthday and got the golden email at 11:28...scheduled for 3/13/23 build. Needed some good news after this weeks bad news. Finally get to see some 2 door Broncos on the road soon.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats all, looks like in 3-4 months we're gonna have an influx of 2 doors on the road!

As a base SAS 7MT owner you 100% y'all won't regret it, I love mine, but also excited to see some heritage editions getting on the road soon too.

It would appear the 7MT, Base and 2-door bumped a lot of vehicles onto the schedule. I think a lot of those HE's had a manual too.

Surprised to see how many have SAS, but I'd assume all of these SAS broncos were accounted for in Ford's latest announcements, this may SAS broncos going out the door

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my e-mail today too. I am so confused after all the news. 4Dr Badlands non-Sas 7spd MT MIC Top + Soft Top, Tow, Lux, Safari Bar.

Ordered 3/1/22
Scheduled: 3/20/23

As excited as I am, feels like there should be a billion people ahead of me. And am I getting both tops?
There is nothing that should be confusing. Constraints have always been an issue and directive for quicker builds are to drop constraints (this time SAS, MIC and Lux because they have more to build than parts). This time Ford is just offering $2500 to do so. They will continue to build all configurations, just those deep in line with their dealers will probably not get built in MY23, orders will be wiped clean at the end of model year and they would have to reorder a MY24. MY24 production is scheduled to begin Dec. 23 so they will build MY23 until the cutover.

You don’t have to change anything, Option #1 and still could get scheduled depending if your front or back of the line. Ford is just giving options to produce as many as the orders as possible with given parts.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ack, just realized I left an important detail - Badlands. Will update original post.

They are only scheduling BASE, Heritage or IF you have a manual transmission for this week. If you don’t have those, yea you will be jumped.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally they got to yours !

Was reading thru here thinking - with all the 2-Doors sched today they can't passover @BAUS67 again ? ?

Way to go !

Your VIN & Sched are relief to ALL of B6g ! !
:D
Because there were a lot of two door Bases and MT builds sitting there waiting. Good day for all

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats all, looks like in 3-4 months we're gonna have an influx of 2 doors on the road!

As a base SAS 7MT owner you 100% y'all won't regret it, I love mine, but also excited to see some heritage editions getting on the road soon too.

It would appear the 7MT, Base and 2-door bumped a lot of vehicles onto the schedule. I think a lot of those HE's had a manual too.
Because it was a specialty scheduling week only for Base, MT or Heritage (most likely MT equipped HE’s)

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally they got to yours !

Was reading thru here thinking - with all the 2-Doors sched today they can't passover @BAUS67 again ? ?

Way to go !

Your VIN & Sched are relief to ALL of B6g ! !
:D

Yep, you'all won't have to listen to me rant about my situation.

I can't wipe the smile off my face right now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because it was a specialty scheduling week only for Base, MT or Heritage (most likely MT equipped HE’s)
Cool, didn't know Ford was organized enough to pull that off. How did we know this, assuming announced somewhere?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cool, didn't know Ford was organized enough to pull that off. How did we know this, assuming announced somewhere?
It was discussed last week. Bases, HE’s and MT’s were being scheduled this week.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was discussed last week. Bases, HE’s and MT’s were being scheduled this week.
Got it! I think we need to keep the HE's off the road a little longer because I know when I see those fenders flairs I'm gonna be jelly.
Sponsored