Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got off the phone with Ford and our 2 Dr Base/Auto. Aux Switches is scheduled for 1/16!
Did you get an email about scheduling?
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
No I have never received any type of order email from Ford for either of my orders so I call monthly, with all the 2 dr's on this thread thought I'd check and bingo. We don't get emails on this order as it's a reservation we took over that someone abandoned last year since my dealership lost my order. I tried to get the reservation details but had no luck the only thing they told me was they converted Res to order 8/21. Our other order no emails either as the moron dealer put in the wrong email and that seemed to have messed it up since day 1 even though the email associated with that order is now correct. Like alot of you I got the Rodeo and points emails this week so no idea why I don't get emails for 2nd order??

For the scheduled order I'll need to watch it like a hawk as it has someone else's name on it. I do have a COVP that says approved with my name on it for 23' so I think I'm good, we;ll see in a few months!

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got mine yesterday which may be good news for other people waiting lower end models.
3/21 order for a completely base two door with zero options. I plan to build my own. But from a "hope" standpoint for anyone else waiting, that means they're building two door models with 2.3 and manual trans. I was seriously concerned they would eliminate this model all together and I'd be stuck upgrading or dropping my order. With price protection for under $30K these are a steal given the current market. Hopefully worth the nearly 2 year wait.
The email yesterday said build date of the week of 1/09/23 and I finally have a vin#.

Good luck to everyone else who's waiting.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got mine yesterday which may be good news for other people waiting lower end models.
3/21 order for a completely base two door with zero options. I plan to build my own. But from a "hope" standpoint for anyone else waiting, that means they're building two door models with 2.3 and manual trans. I was seriously concerned they would eliminate this model all together and I'd be stuck upgrading or dropping my order. With price protection for under $30K these are a steal given the current market. Hopefully worth the nearly 2 year wait.
The email yesterday said build date of the week of 1/09/23 and I finally have a vin#.

Good luck to everyone else who's waiting.
I'm doing same, this one will be my sons and we'll build it together but I have a MOD bumper, Sas suspension, and full set of Sas Wheels/tires in the garage already. Been doing some Craigslist shopping, will need to figure out a locker when some decent option are available.

Sponsored

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Good luck to all. I was out-of-town during the last scheduling on 11/3 and actually got pulled!! It just figures. Over 600 days waiting. Hope to see it by end of January / early February.

Ford Bronco 📬 Scheduling 11/17 for production weeks through 1/16 [Emails now rolling in!] build_date

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man... I really hope you guy's with no vin# get one soon...

Got mine a while ago.. got scheduled for Dec 5th probably won't see it til after Christmas but whatever still happy to have a vin... I got my fingers crossed for you guy's and gals still waiting:)

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good for you. I have a similar build, but with the 2.7 and Tow added. 6/21 Res and 10/21, 9/22 orders with no schedule yet. So maybe the these two items are still holding me up...but who knows the rhyme or reason of scheduling at this point?
Thanks, man. I'm excited - hope you get your build date soon. I had dropped Tow pretty soon after I placed my original order at my dealer's suggestion and decided to not add it back when I rolled my order for '23. Not sure it impacted my scheduling as not sure if it is still a constraint or not, but something I can solve for aftermarket as I'll probably only use the hitch on the Bronco for bikes. My Grand Cherokee can handle the real towing when I need it.

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
what's roughly the standard delay between a scheduled production date and customer receipt?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what's roughly the standard delay between a scheduled production date and customer receipt?
I saw as little as 10 days but then if you get hit with a chip hold then all bets are off.

Sponsored

One who waits long time

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Diesel, Road Glide Ultra, Fat Boy, Beta 500 R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco was completed a month ago and I still have no idea when it will ship. Ford should pay some attention to getting them delivered instead of introducing new models, etc. Is Ice Mountain filling back up?

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, man. I'm excited - hope you get your build date soon. I had dropped Tow pretty soon after I placed my original order at my dealer's suggestion and decided to not add it back when I rolled my order for '23. Not sure it impacted my scheduling as not sure if it is still a constraint or not, but something I can solve for aftermarket as I'll probably only use the hitch on the Bronco for bikes. My Grand Cherokee can handle the real towing when I need it.
I have had so many other issues with my order (relating to the dealer, namely the original sales buffoon) that put my order in limbo for almost a year, that I have just decided to hold tight with what I wanted. I probably do not need the 7-pin connector, but given everything else, might as well have it when I resell (again, assuming I see it in my lifetime). Hoping to have it before the weather turns warmer again.

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations to all that got the good news and sorry for those that did not. I was in disbelief when I got the email, but confirmed with my dealer I got scheduled 1/9/23. Now I can take advantage of Black Friday deals on Bronco accessories. Woo Hoo!

I've received an email from Ford Corporate for every transaction until yesterday. I decided to check my Ford account last night and noticed I was scheduled for 1/16/22.

BobRandall

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dont get your hopes up too much. My date has slipped twice now ... Nov 14, Nov 21, and just bumped to December 5th. WTF - why give a date when you cant stick to it!
Sponsored