First Name
LC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It really is mind blowing that people that reserved in July 2020 still donā€™t have a build date. Myself included. July 17. Happy for those that actually wanted a vehicle and got one. Annoyed at those that bought one only to sell it for a profit. March 2023 delivery at best for a July 2020 order. Makes no sense!!
Amen sir!
Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good for you. I have a similar build, but with the 2.7 and Tow added. 6/21 Res and 10/21, 9/22 orders with no schedule yet. So maybe the these two items are still holding me up...but who knows the rhyme or reason of scheduling at this point?
Deleted tow on 10/25/22, added it back last Monday, got scheduled yesterday. Go figure.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also received an email on October 6,2022 with a VIN# stating build week of November 7, 2022

new email 10/11/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 14th

new email 10/18/22 stating build pushed back to week of November 28th

thatā€™s the last Iā€™ve heard anything
I got pushed to the 28th as wellā€¦

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was wondering that as well.
Reservation Apr 2021, converted Oct 2022, got the e-mail with build week date Nov 3 2022.
When I go through the e-mail and use the "Track My Order" button I get this:
1668797864275.png

I figured it would just tell me again that like the order is in and your build date is x - basically just repeating the e-mail info at least. Wasn't expecting a lot just seemed weird that there's nothing. I dunno, not too bothered, just curious.
I get the same message

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok thanks. Well that is more than I have heard. Which model and spec is yours? According to your latest update I am at least two weeks behind schedule. When I went on to the vehicle order tracking page it lets you plug in your order # and VIN. I got the below "Notice".

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Notice
This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later
I just tried tried plugging my order # & VIN got the same message still check back later !!! Frustrating! Lol 2door OuterBanks 2.7 Sasquatch high package you ?

Sponsored

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like us November guys are east cost builds

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Deleted tow on 10/25/22, added it back last Monday, got scheduled yesterday. Go figure.
John. This gives me hope that my scheduling is coming soon.

Gotmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy crap - it's happening: Reservation 3/19/21, Order Entered 11/16/2022 (Yes this week), Received Build email today - scheduled for 1/9/23

MY23 - Outerbanks, High Package + Tow and HardTop and Locking Rear Diff

Looks like they are catching up on some of the big things that were hold ups in the past - I added all the hard stuff thinking I would have to wait 6 months.

If you have a reservation but did not convert it yet - you have 3 days left and it's a great deal because you will get price protection (now called Private Offer) rebate based on the series as your original reservation. I read some places that you can change the model and still get it but the dealer spoke to the ford rep and he did not think that was the case so better to be safe and keep the same series. (eg. OB with Sasq is a different Series than OB w/o Sasquatch because one has full time 4wd and the other does not)

Sponsored

Tenon

Raptor
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It really is mind blowing that people that reserved in July 2020 still donā€™t have a build date. Myself included. July 17. Happy for those that actually wanted a vehicle and got one. Annoyed at those that bought one only to sell it for a profit. March 2023 delivery at best for a July 2020 order. Makes no sense!!
What did you Oder?How equip?

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: scheduling emails now coming in as of 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern!

Supposedly, scheduling is happening today. Would love to see who gets their build scheduled to get a sense of planned production volume and through which weeks.
At this point Iā€™m done speculating on when a build date for my MY23 Badlands 4DR 2.7L Lux Soft Top Tow Sasquatch will be set ā€¦ but I did score floor seats for my wife and daughter to the Taylor Swift tour during Pre-Sale ā€¦ so miracles do happen ā€¦ me thinks Ford is a division of Live Nation / Ticketmaster ā€¦

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well we are inching closer slowly very slow! lol
Pretty exciting. The Jeep Iā€™ve loved is showing its age more every day. Hopefully before another interest rate hike. Iā€™m going to try to sell the Jeep rather than trade it inā€¦ timing all of that is kinda tough.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No email, and I get all the other ones, but I just checked my account, I was actually trying to use as a short cut to see the mirrors for the post on the mirrors being different. And I thought while page was loading, "How cool would it be if while checking, but not checking for that reason it came up as scheduled" and right then it loaded and I was scheduled for 1/16/2023!
Sponsored