Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nnnnooooo!
What happened?
@Nickp
@JAGSarge
Do you warn peeps before you ban them?
Couple guys going back and forth with derogatory comments, it was just a matter of time, and the mods must've caught on. The thing to take away from it, is don't curse at each other openly unless we want a time out? I hope that's all it is, just a time out. The characters here really make it fun most of the time. Just looks like we can't get too flustered and verbally attack each other. 🤔 Might need some calming B6G branded chamomile tea to pass out 😆

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Couple guys going back and forth with derogatory comments, it was just a matter of time, and the mods must've caught on. The thing to take away from it, is don't curse at each other openly unless we want a time out? I hope that's all it is, just a time out. The characters here really make it fun most of the time. Just looks like we can't get too flustered and verbally attack each other. 🤔 Might need some calming B6G branded chamomile tea to pass out 😆
Okay so @Nickp laughed at this post but wowed at the previous one. Now I have no idea what to think!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Him and some toy cat were slapping each other and got offended.
That toy master guy seemed like a real piece of work. Well done keeping your cool over there @wvmtneer. Hopefully our evil friend is allowed back in after his time out.

Sponsored

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My $.02 ?
As a high school teacher in a very warm state, I've had WAY too many teenage girls in skimpy tops walk up to my desk to ask a question... standing next to me while I am sitting in a chair puts their belly at eye level. I've seen so much belly jewelry that now when I see an adult woman with a sparkly jewel in her navel... she looks a little bit immature to me, because it reminds me of my students.😁
This is why I teach middle school. Where belly buttons are for hiding spaghettiOs. For later.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Okay so @Nickp laughed at this post but wowed at the previous one. Now I have no idea what to think!
As any good American I plead the fifth. In that I don’t think I’ve ever banned someone so idk? Laissaez fair and all that.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was in shock to see it, seemed like he had passed the rehabilitation class "Plays well with others".
OK. Looks like the investigation continues.. Don't go too far though, we got our eyes on you 😳

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or even just washing it in a bikini, that would be sweet.
Bring a Bronco to my house and I’ll wear one and wash! All I ask is I can drive it around the block. (Yes I’m a girl in case you were wondering).
I talk so much about the Bronco, my husband runs the other way when a new video comes out that I want him to see.
Sponsored