First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I understand? Isn’t the height and ride height just like a wrangler ? No big deal ? Not very high and no massive ground clearance so no need to step in ?

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure I understand? Isn’t the height and ride height just like a wrangler ? No big deal ? Not very high and no massive ground clearance so no need to step in ?
You are correct. I'm more just mesmerized on how it is the Bronco is the size of an F150...I just wasn't expecting that knowing it's.."mid sized!"
Looking at a ranger though they are practically full sized these days too!

Sponsored

Dirt Dog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at the Brighton event. Frankly I was a little disappointed. I had my heart set on seeing the Badlands so I could compare my build. Don't get me wrong the black Outer Banks looked good but it looked like it would be more at home mall crawling than on a rough mountain trail. I was pleasantly surprised when I got in and had to raise the seat. I'm 6' 1" and felt like I had a lot of space. Wish they would have had a hard top to further compare. They did a nice job on the walk around but if you hang out in Bronco6G and Bronco Nation, you know more than they do. Was impressed looking under the hood, even checked out the Aux switch wires. The 2.7 fills the engine compartment nicely. It did have the notorious brush bar but what the heck, it is changing.

3B2F54AD-E42E-4273-8EE0-C9F5FEF25C9B_1_105_c.jpeg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was at the Brighton event. Frankly I was a little disappointed. I had my heart set on seeing the Badlands so I could compare my build. Don't get me wrong the black Outer Banks looked good but it looked like it would be more at home mall crawling than on a rough mountain trail. I was pleasantly surprised when I got in and had to raise the seat. I'm 6' 1" and felt like I had a lot of space. Wish they would have had a hard top to further compare. They did a nice job on the walk around but if you hang out in Bronco6G and Bronco Nation, you know more than they do. Was impressed looking under the hood, even checked out the Aux switch wires. The 2.7 fills the engine compartment nicely. It did have the notorious brush bar but what the heck, it is changing.

Ford Bronco 📷 New F-150 vs 2021 Bronco Outer Banks side by side look 3B2F54AD-E42E-4273-8EE0-C9F5FEF25C9B_1_105_c
Wish I was there to see this. Other than no mod top, this is it. 🤩

Goat4454

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct. I'm more just mesmerized on how it is the Bronco is the size of an F150...I just wasn't expecting that knowing it's.."mid sized!"
Looking at a ranger though they are practically full sized these days too!
when you speak of “full size” do you mean in ride height? Vehicle height?

Sponsored

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got it. How does it compare in ride height?
She said she barely noticed a difference!! Then Sean @Ourbroncolife gave an answer above! Thank you btw! Maybe can add that to your next video if you are able!!!