Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Clubs

Looks like a little baby.

It actually looks like a great size though. The 4 door will be just a bit bigger. I don't want anything as big as the F150. Trucks are getting way too big now.
Trucks are getting to big. I was going to get a Tesla Cybertruck but I really don't have the space for a full size truck

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Clubs

Is that

Is that how the soft top will look? That looks outright terrible.
No. The concensus is that this is just a spare parts roof. There are pictures of the actual soft top and it looks fine (not as good as the hard imo) but it doesn't look like this.

vrtical

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Clubs

I have a 19 SCREW 6.5 bed, the new F series trucks all use the same cabs, so you can basically live in a F150 lol

Rick Astley

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Comparing the size, and having the reference point of rear tires firmly against the curb for each vehicle, I am very happy with the size of the 2-door. Being a full 17" shorter than the current daily driver it will fit in the garage drastically better and also makes the vehicle perfect for the few times you have to run into the city (or those who drive in a city daily).

This frees up a TON of garage space for a larger welding table and shop benches... Or storage for all the new off-road gear.

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

I do not see in the Sasquatch descriptions that the package includes heavy bash plate(s) or bumpers. I think it should, but am also pleased they are keeping the cost down a bit, my Basequatch might be doable. I hope those that have interpreted the survey pricing to mean the auto is included in the $5k are correct, but I doubt it.

bdub2you

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mazda6, Tesla Model S
Clubs

This is exactly why I'm buying a Bronco and not an F-150, the Bronco will fit in my garage.

pony2bronco

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTCS
Clubs

Man, I just looked up the dimensions, aside from height I'm in awe of how much smaller the 2D Bronco is compared to my mustang in both length and wheelbase @[email protected]

Advertisement

Advertisement